facebook

pledge grades

by:    

On a serious note, i need to have good grades in college. The lowest I can get first semester is a 3.4. However I'm pledging a fraternity that hazes strongly. I could really use tips y'all used during pledgeship to make good grades

Posted By: Serious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just prioritize. Ultimately, YOU are the one that has to make time to study and do your work. Yes, you will have study hall, but honestly, how much are you really going to get done when you're distracted by all of your pledge brothers? Use your time wisely and you will be fine. It's tempting to go out every night and you see tons of people doing that but those are either the people that a) have super easy majors or b) will fail out of school. Make good decisions about study time and you should be okay.

By: Just

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I worried about the same thing a few years back. They will have study halls for pledges. USE THEM and you will do well. I pulled a 4.0 my pledge semester. It is up to YOU to do your work. If you do not give the correct effort you are not doing yourself nor your house any good.

By: afj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.