facebook

ehh

by:    

If you had the chance to pledge Sigma Nu or Phi Gamm, which one?

Posted By: rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sigma nu no question

By: c
by: rushee   

specifically why?

By: rushee
by: Well   

I'm a girl so I have a different opinion, but I like the guys from Sigma nu WAY more. They're chiller and just funner to hangout with. The phi gam guys just remind me of high school a lot…There's so many fraternities I would hang out with before them. They just seem to have a stronger brotherhood too. I was at phi gam and they had an alumni dinner, and half of them choose not to go and went to SAE woodstock instead. Sigma nu is more traditional and respectful. They're just a better fraternity, no question.

By: Well
#2by:    

Do either of them have a real tough pledgeship

by: gt   

nope

By: gt
by: Rushee   

Hot damn

By: Rushee
by: me   

no but phi gams is easier

By: me
by: rushee   

How ya figure

by: Yes   

Figi's isn't snu's was last year. Sae and sigma nu got theirs cut short.

By: Yes
#3by:    

If you think sigma nu's pledgeship is easy you obviously don't know what your talking about.

By: UA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: BAMA   

But it's not as bad as DKE or KA

By: BAMA
#4by:    

Would both pledge classes be full

By: Why in the world
#5by:    

First , Sigma Nu, you as the OP asks which is a better house. Then 12 minutes later you answer your own OP question. Then 3 minutes later youask "why"? Then 5 minutes later you come in masquerading as a female saying how much you likeSigma Nu. Get a bit less transparent,SN, you rather pathetic fool.

By: jackson
by: lol   

Inspector butthurt on the case! Gotta investigate why everybody keeps saying Fiji sucks so hard

By: lol
by: k   

read back to the beginning. Jackson hit the nail.

By: k

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.