facebook

need help!!

by:    

Where are good places to buy rush dresses from? Are the girls paying attention to if you have designer clothes? I have not been able to find anything...please help

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Jcrew, lulus, tobi, dillards, boutiques, anywhere with cute dresses! Don't stress to buy the best of the best or anything, just get something that's cute and you look good in. We definitely don't look at designer clothes!!! NIce accessories that look higher end like michael kors watches, etc. would look nice and definitely do help pull the look together tho! Not a requirement at all though.

By: B
#2by:    

Plenty of cute dresses at Target.

By: Thanks
by: I    

I would personally stay away from Target. I love it just as much as the next girl, but you want something a little bit more quality than Target for recruitment. They have cute stuff but you need something with a little better fabric/make. It's not like you need to wear designer dresses every round but I would aim more for department store brands.

By: I
by: You would   

Just die if another PNM had on the same dress.
Avoid big stores.

By: You would
#3by:    

the key is to look put together. you want your face and personality to shine, not your clothes

By: the key

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Mine were all from Belk! Whatever you do don't wear Lily Pulitzer! You'll notice at least 3 girls in your Rho Chi wearing them and it just makes you blend in.

By: RushDiva
#5by:    

Lilly Pulitzer dresses are cliche and almost such an obvious attemp to look like a cartoon of a sorority girl. Shoshanna, Kate Spade, Milly, Tibi, Pink Tartan, Alice and trickier are all nice quality alternatives to Lilly. But it is your shoes, makeup and accessories that will make or break your look, no matter what brand you wear. If you aren't comfortable with makeup beyond lip gloss and mascara, go to Bobbi brown or MAC and have them teach you, also sets the little girls apart from the college girls.

By: Lulu
by: Sooooo true   

No one wants to take their younger cousin on dates ladies. Let us see what ya got.

By: Sooooo true
#6by:    

I know PNMs who got compliments on their dresses from Target. Use your brains, not your money.

By: Save $$
by: ummm   

We will tell PNMs we love anything if we think we can make a conversation out of it

By: ummm
#7by:    

Sales are amazing in July and August. You can find quality clothes for great prices right now. Belk, Gap, Banana, J Crew etc. Take your preppiest friend shopping with you. You'll be in good shape.

By: Hi
#8by:    

I wore Target dresses the whole week and got invited back to the maximum amount of sororities every single day and they were never the wiser.

By: lol
by: Good   

Good for you, special snowflake! Everyone really wanted to hear that!

By: Good
by: ^   

Damn you're SO nice. You reflect Alabama Panhellinic soooooo well

By: ^
by: wow!   

That's even better! Your mom must be so proud of you! (p.s. you demonstrate the mannerisms of Alabama fans really well too!)

By: wow!
#9by:    

Alabama at it's finest!

By: Please note
by: Please   

Please note, trolls at their finest!

By: Please
#10by:    

For my rush, I literally bought all my clothes at Belk and Ross. Discounted wear is still gorgeous if worn properly

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.