facebook

judgemental

by:    

Alabama has to be the worst school I have seen. The people here pretend to be something they aren't.
They act like they are wealthy but they are the 4th lowest per capita income in the country.
Education is one of the lowest 5 in the country.
They judge clothes, skin color, where you are from, and brands.
They tear each house down rather than build each other up, I've never seen such nastiness ( since middle school)
It's no wonder they are the laughing stock of the SEC.
Really, you all need to reevaluate the way you think and now you treat other. .

Posted By: Alabama
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

correlating the macro with the micro. Just because the State is relatively poor overall doesn't mean the school/Greeks are poor, and just because the state's education is ranked low all the time doesn't mean that all the schools are bad. Both Auburn and Bama are semi-decent Universities. Pretty dumb comment for someone who is talking about how dumb the school is.

By: You are
#2by:    

sorry that you have been mistreated and put down over the course of your life. Perhaps going forward, you will be treated better, that is my hope. In addition, I hope you will be less judgmental of others and learn that through kindness, you too may be treated kind. Enjoy your time here and best wishes.

By: I am
#3by:    

If you think people from Alabama are judgmental then I feel sorry for you. People from LA, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Boston are much much worse. Bama is not the laughing stock of the SEC. To achieve that the academics and the athletics would have to both be a joke and I'm not pointing fingers but we know who that is. I also find it super ironic you're calling everyone in Alabama judgmental. You're judging all of us for wanting to spend four years of our life at a university that is always improving in the national rankings (top 50 public school and top 100 public and private). This isn't the same school it was in the 1960s. You obviously have some personal vendetta with someone at the school or with the football team. The school has a lot to offer. The PR program is one of the best in the country. The business school and the engineering school are nationally ranked. The law school is a top 20 law school. The nursing school only accepts like 90 students a year making it one of the best in the entire south. And the amount of research coming out of the school is astounding. So leave, go back to Auburn or whatever Big Ten school you go to. No one needs your negativity nor do we need your superiority complex.

By: Roll Tide
by: Bless you   

Agreed

Rich people don't judge. Anyone with money knows that. They may limit their involvement with a different crowd but the don't judge. They emboss others for what they are blessed with.... The god given talents of our athletes, the speaking ability of those in PR, the wit of thoses in law and business, the tenacity of thoses in nursing and engineering. The Greeks love all ppl, hence that is why our Greek system is sooooo big. Of course there are the small minded jealous few, thoses are the ones pointing out other houses flaws ect. Sadly as a group we don't see someone's inside until its too late. But God will judge those few we Bama kids can't be bothered we gotta life to live after all it's only 4 years.

By: Bless you
by: Haha   

Damn struck a nerve. Nice calling Auburn from the big 10 seeing as we kicked their ass during the national championship. Same thing we would have done to you if you had played us. The SEC is overrated.

By: Haha
#4by:    

I really don't understand why people from other schools come on the Alabama greek rank page...don't you have something better to do? Or is your school just so boring that you have to come on ours? I can honestly say I have never been on another school's page.

By: I
#5by:    

We come on greek rank because everyone talks about what a mess your greek system is. The hatred and meanness to one another on this site. The hatred that is spewed about the new houses is grotesque. You are poor hillbillies, we are taking your scholarships, going to school for free then coming back to civilization. We thank you for that. And no, not everyone wants to be part of the incestuous groups you call old row.

By: Silliness
by: axe   

"not everyone wants to be part of the incestuous groups you call old row." Are you sure YOU don't? Why are you on this website, really? Time to get to know yourself a little better, I think. People (like yourself) often criticize what they secretly envy. I'm not being haughty but it is becoming rather apparent that your lack of Greek membership may be gnawing at you more than a little. Making you angry? Yes?...........................Yes. You are a transparent little fool and a jealous one at that.

By: axe
by: I    

I think it's funny that you're actually implying that you go to Alabama...is that correct? If so, you seem to hate it so much so you should probably just transfer because going to what you so apparently deem a crappy school in a place that you don't even consider "civilization" would not be worth it. And since the greek system is almost 50% out of state a lot of the "mess" that you are talking about it must also spewed by them--not just people from instate.

By: I
#6by:    

This person has a perception of our Greek System because look at what is said on here.

By: Correct

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Kris   

Unfortunately, much of it is true.

By: Kris

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.