facebook

preview days

by:    

What are some questions us PNMs should prepare to be answering on preview days? I know as the process gets further in you start talking more in depth with the girls, but how are we supposed to make ourselves standout with our majors/where we come from? Don't we just get asked general questions the first few days? Is there anything you can suggest we can say/talk about that may help us stand out?

Posted By: Questions
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I assume by preview days you mean Ice Water Teas because preview day was in February, but honestly just be prepared to be asked the same questions over and over again. I know it's annoying but we want to learn the basics about you. So you'll hear a lot of "what's your major and why did you pick that?"/"where are you from and why did you choose to come to alabama?"/"where are you living?"/"what were you involved in during high school and are you looking to get involved in college?"
It gets really old by the end of the first day but just suck it up and answer the questions with a smile on your face and honestly! Don't lie!

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yup   

ALSO the girls already know the answer to your questions so don't lie

By: yup
#2by:    

Just make sure you seem intersted in the conversation at every house--no matter what awful things might be said about them on this stupid website! You never know who you may really like. Ask the girls questions about their sorority! I know I love it when girls do that. Save questions about philanthropy for philanthropy days and then more serious questions for pref night, but try to talk to girls like your actually trying to be friends with them because ultimately at the end of the week, some of these girls will be your new sisters!

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.