by:    

delta chi or pike comments

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

theyre both great houses

By: c
#2by:    

I have literally heard of Delta Chi once outside of this website. Pike is a mediocre fraternity, but they've at least got some cool dudes. Delta Chi is absolutely one of the worst affiliated fraternities.

By: Pike
by: this!   

spot on

By: this!
#3by:    

I only know the PIKES

There house is incredible. Brand new, clean welcoming.

These guys are great. Nice guys, always friendly to me and my sisters. Parties are fun, glasses are full, Dancing good convo. I have had great convo with some guys, to be honest a hook up with one who was not a tool bag when we saw each other again. Can't say enough good things. They may not have the status of being alpha chapter but noone really cares about that anyway.

By: My opinion
by: Meeeee tooooo   

Yes we love them too!

Have not heard about the new guys yet....

By: Meeeee tooooo
by: Wonder   

Wonder if a pike posted this? Yea

By: Wonder
by: It was .....   

PBP love

We live that house

By: It was .....
#4by:    

I know a lot of delta chis. They're nice boys. A lot of mama's boys but I think that's sweet. Their parties sucked this past year because their temporary house was at the very end of the row but once their real house is done renovations the parties should be better. But seriously sweet boys, a lot of church goers, they're pretty southern but there's a good mix of northerners and guys from the west coast.

By: Dx
#5by:    

They're both great houses, but I am friends with a lot more Delta Chi boys and love them! They're super cool guys and make girls welcome at their parties. Like they said before, their parties this past year weren't that good since they were in their temporary house, but their parties the year before were always a lot of fun! When they get back into their real house I'm sure their parties will be really good again.

By: love these guys
#6by:    

From what I've seen in two years DX are more party guys, which is cool. Pikes are a littler more mature and usually better dating material. Most Pikes I know have girlfriends so their parties tend to be a little exclusive but still fun. They had Cole Swindell!!

By: 2 Cents
by: Not all   

Of them are taken :(

Lots of cute single ones. Maybe I shouldn't share that. LOL

By: Not all
#7by:    

Delta chi is a better fraternity, pikes house is nicer but delta chis new one isn't too far behind. Both are pretty good

By: Honestly
#8by:    

With reps from both houses.

Honestly the PIKES did the work in study group. The DX did not. So my reply is easy....
PIKE!!!!!

By: I had 2 classes w
#9by:    

I like them both. I think Pike is a little classier than Delta Chi, but that's based on knowing a small handful from both and going to their parties. I have nothing bad to say about either, though.

By: Either

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Both have real guys? Pikes are more involved.

By: Nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.