ADPi, GPhi
SK

Posted By: Reality
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes sirrrrr from someone that actually goes to school here

By: This
#2by:    

How is Aphi so high when they’re bottom grades and bottom retention?

By: Question
#3by:    

The op is correct. From someone on campus, not on tiktok.

By: This
#4by:    

I would move up XO they got a good pledge class they are a big mix of girls but do well

By: dassy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

XO did not get a good pledge class. Their only top girls only pledged them because they were dropped by other houses they wanted. This is 2 weak years in a row for them. They lost a lot to other OR houses.

By: No
#5by:    

We all know KKG isn’t top💀💀💀

By: Come on now
by: Ummmm……   

They get all the best girls……from Mobile!

By: Ummmm……
by: right   

or KD. Only someone from MB or Mobile would rank either of those houses top but that is 1/3 of their house.

By: right
#6by:    

who wastes the energy to come on here everyday and post yet another tired rank with OR at the top. this is not accurate for 2024 rush. i know. i went through it. most pnms do not care about OR. i know many pnms who chose NR over an OR option. i didn't listen and read greek rank before rush and everyone who says this is nonsense is correct. different girls have a different idea of who is top but the avergae pnm does not care about OR over NR and we all know there is a NR house that every pnm wanted to meet and wanted to get back.

By: tired
by: Typical   

Sit down Zeta. Nobody cares

By: Typical
#7by:    

Swap axo and pm.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.