facebook

Pi Phi on the decline

by: halo

Obviously this chapter has no standards or that Bella girl and her friends would be kicked out. Embarrassing

Posted By: halo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TT   

Honestly tic tok has cheapened the whole look of sorority life. I can't scroll fast enough past the day in my life as a zeta girl. Booooorrrriing.

By: TT
#2  by: BG   

Thought she was on probation

By: BG
#3  by: No   

Not just this chapter declining. Piphi alums are all over gr knocking down competing sororities on campuses. They have a mantra. From another campus a response yesterday where a peep posted that PiPhi is not the top house - house names replaced:

"You can’t be serious after everything that happened with (house x) last year. They recruit based on looks, have bad grades, are sloppy party girls and have a terrible sisterhood. Their retention rate is awful and last year was such a scandal with so many girls dropping/getting kicked out, they had to have security at the house. The best thing they have going for them is the number of followers they have which are mostly creepy, middle aged men. Don’t believe me? Watch their TikTok’s and read the comments. There are over 500+ reviews on this site that rank them as one of the lowest houses second only to (house y). if i had a daughter i would never let her go (house x)!"

Sound familiar? The alums are bumping ranks on many chapters at about 2 or 3 above their real ranks and then attacking the chapters just above them.

Obvious pattern. Here at bama and all over. Pathetic.

By: No
#4  by: Mmm   

Yes but the ‘scandal’ at the other house was pretty bad and I am glad i’m not in that house

By: Mmm
by: dAug 31, 2024 9:48:13 AM

I agree with No. There are sorority scandals on every campus every year. Pick one. I went and checked a couple of other campuses where I know the general ranks in real life. And then I compared to the rankings on gr. It is true. Piphi was ranked a couple of houses higher than real life. I also notice that sometimes they swap out scandal for gpa if applicable. It is like their head office sent out talking points and all the alums do is insert the house name that they are attacking. Check yourself.

By: d
#5  by: Yup   

PiPhi must be afraid of GPhi. lol Still bumping the GPhi buying followers thread.

This is all you need to know about PiPhi right now.

Interesing. Also 2 negative APhi threads after the negative GPhi thread bump. Desperate PiPhi working over time.

By: Yup
by: ^Sep 1, 2024 8:08:02 AM

you are up early posting on GR again. are they responsible for the curry fart posts too? That’s impressive.

By: ^
#6  by: Huh   

If you were actually a really at Bama you would know the Bella thing happened last year but for some reason just popped up on tik tok this year. As for Gphi it was all over yik yak not just here. It’s embarrassing. And you know who has a problem with Gphi - zta. Since I was a freshmen the ztas I knew were always talking badly about gphi not sure why.

By: Huh
by: WrongSep 1, 2024 11:02:11 AM

ZTA does NOT care about GPhi. Nobody cares about GPhi.

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.