facebook

Let the truth be told, yet more..

by: The Beat

Alpha Gam-They were bottom of old row before, and being so religious, they seem to have broken at least one commandment during recruitment. They lied to pnm's about being invited back to the next round of parties and told them they would be offering them a bid only to drop them or not offer them a bid. Many pnm's got dropped, feeling the sting of the Alpha Gam cross. Thou shalt not lie in 2025 AGD or you will be demoted as fast as Zeta was this year. The difference with this house is their very active alum group. They will hopefully not tolerate the violation of God's commandments and will instruct the actives not to dirty rush. They are still bottom of old row. Their GPA is what they hold onto.

Alpha Omicron Pi-had a great recruitment. Pnm's said they felt the house was full of sweet girls who seemed genuine. They and Theta seemed to have the most successful rush for OOS girls when they had previously compared to being perceived as "irrelevant in the past. Keep climbing and showing what a true sisterhood looks like.

Delta Zeta-the dirty rushers of pre-recruitment. Many pnm's I spoke to told me they had been contacted by DZ's the spring and summer leading up to recruitment, even well after the cut off for allowable contact. PNM's who didn't respond after the cutoff date, for fear they would be in trouble, weren't
Invited to parties. They have and continue to be a low ranked house on campus with a pretty mansion. Dirty rushing isn't going to help. Maybe the pretty mansion will.

Delta Gamma- A lot of OOS pnm's seem to have been recruited by AOPi, DG and Theta this year. DG was considered a bit meh in relation to the others. They also didn't make quota and were listed on COB whereas the other 2 houses jumped way up.

Posted By: The Beat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Xoxo   

Yep. All true.

By: Xoxo
#2  by: not   

Either you don’t go to school here, are very new here and very bitter about some houses that cut you, or not very informed but still mad at houses that cut you in the past.

Alpha Gam: I really doubt they made any bid promise to you or anyone else. Alpha Gam probably had to drop a lot of PNMs like most houses. They are accomplished, involved, selective, and have been repeat winners of Most Outstanding Chapter. AGD got a great class!

Zeta: Zeta was def not demoted this year or any other year. They crushed social media and were a favorite of most PNMs coming in. They put on an awesome rush again and got an awesome nm class!

AOII: I agree they had a great recruitment! They have always been a house full of sweet genuine girls. Congrats on a great nm class! Same goes for Theta!

DZ: The cut-off for no contact at all is the beginning of recruitment. They also are excited about their new class. I agree that their house is beautiful! Great recruitment congrats DZ!

DG: They did make quota. They and the other houses on the COB list have some spots left to fill total, which is not the same thing. DG, AOII, and Theta always rush and get great OOS girls. Just FYI, all houses have a majority of OOS members.

I have friends in almost every house you mentioned. They are all excited about their nm classes and excited for their friends houses too. You should stop trying to rank classes by trolling insta, tt, and common rumors on this site. Get out of your basement and make some friends!

By: not
by: thisAug 23, 2024 5:29:35 PM

truth. when will the trolls go back in their holes?

By: this
#3  by: Rush   

I'm a junior and alpha gam has been dirty rushing since I've been here so I have to assume they've been dirty rushing way before too

By: Rush
#4  by: ...   

Alpha Gam talks sweet and makes promises during rush then drops people. Like my dad always told me, if they have a fish symbol on the back of their car or in an advertisement, buyer beware.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.