facebook

Let the truth be told continued..

by: The Beat

Sigma Kappa- this house has struggled for a long time. Again they didn't make quota and were out on the COB list. I wouldn't even have put them in this review except for the fact that many pnm's told me their open house video this year was completely inappropriate. It garnered quite a bit of talk the first day of recruitment. It allegedly featured one girl with purple hair, nose rings and other facial piercings and ink. The vibe came off as what was described to me in terms which would be discriminatory if I posted them. If that is the direction the house is going, they will alienate future pledge classes. They need to ditch that video and focus on keeping the reputation of a house that values girls who want to be in a sorority and will support them with a strong sisterhood. Other houses have talked positively in the past about Sigma Kappas efforts in trying to build a strong sisterhood. However, they won't continue to defend you if you put out public images that are intimidating to most. I predict we will not see their so called new built house anytime soon as they don't have the members to fund it. It is a smoke screen they use during recruitment to make PNM's think they are going places.

Phi Mu-finally recognized they need to stay clear of the social influencer vibe. They were rewarded with a pledge class like they used to have prior to 3 years ago. Pnm's who were invited to parties said they sheltered the social influencer vibe away from their parties and would change the subject when their names came up. A good rush for Phi Mu.

Posted By: The Beat
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.