facebook

i got dropped from both my houses

by: Dropped

I got dropped after preffing two houses. I think i was sort of in shock but it really hit me today and seeing all the new members in their letters for FDOC. I preffed chi o and zeta and would’ve been so happy in either house. I thought i had great conversations with the girls, i have good grades, nothing bad on my social media, and i think my outfits were appropriate. I felt a little overwhelmed at first because rushing is not a thing where i live at all (im from canada) and some of the other girls in my rho chi group seemed much more prepared, but i had such a great time during rush and had a great experience until bid day. Can i do anything now?

Posted By: Dropped
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bids    

If you went to two houses at pref and listed them both on your list then you would have gotten one or the other even if you were not high enough on either bid list. It’s called quota addition. Contact Panhellenic. Not Greek rank.

By: Bids
by: Really?Aug 21, 2024 7:46:40 PM

You really think this is a legit post? Really now?

By: Really?
#2  by: not possible   

nice try ai. you can't get dropped from two houses after pref. but you would know that if you were real

By: not possible

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.