facebook

SK pauses building a new house

by:    

According to the Wall Street Journal, Alabama’s Sigma Kappa chapter paused its plans for a new, roughly $24.7 million house, according to university documents. The price tag would have set a record for the nation, but a university spokesperson said the project was paused because it had become too pricey due to inflation.

Posted By: SusiQ
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Was the new house mentioned in the videos that the new PNMs watched?

By: Bamaaaa
#12by:    

Really convenient this came out after bid day. Sorry girlies you won’t get the big house before you graduate.

By: Wall street
#13by:    

their retention rate about to be in the toilet lol

By: OOF

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yes but   

Will still be better than Aphi's

By: yes but
#14by:    

I'm sure it is just a delay until interest rates come back down and the costs of goods come down. Commercial real estate everywhere is pausing big projects. SK will get their new house.

By: Bummer for the delay
#15by:    

This is concerning for their future. Respectfully — drop while you can, ladies. There’s no way I’d be paying dues to a sorority with a house in limbo like that…..

By: JUMP SHIP
#16by:    

Elections have consequences. It is very possible that interest rates will go down and SK will get their mansion. It’s unfortunate that they are not able to continue to build right now but most of their PNMS joined them for the girls and not the future mansion. And I also agree that the design was underwhelming, so hopefully they can get a new design as well. It looked more like a church than a sorority house.

By: They will get one

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.