facebook

AOPI, DG, ADPI moving up..

by: yesmaam

Say what you want but they've been out performing their previous pledge classes and thats more than some of the OR houses have been doing the last few recruitment szns... tides are turning, pnms want new things.

Posted By: yesmaam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

They all did great!

By: Agree
#2  by: Not bad   

All three did really well, I think the common denominator is that these houses are known for having a great sisterhood and I’m sure that’s evident to PNMs during rush

By: Not bad
by: YepAug 19, 2024 9:12:23 PM

Yes. Absolutely

By: Yep
by: KAug 19, 2024 10:27:19 PM

Agree with this for sure!

By: K
#3  by: Sup   

I agree all 3 did well. Tradition is great but it’s not what the market of the PNM wants anymore. No one cares that phi mu is all southern bama girls like they did 5-10 years ago

By: Sup
by: StopAug 20, 2024 4:30:10 AM

PM got a great pledge class. You do realize it possible to compliment a few sororities without throwing in a not even true insult to another.

By: Stop
by: Thank you!!!!Aug 20, 2024 5:57:31 AM

YES, this!!!! The girls have friends in every house. Why the need to bash to make yourself feel better about your house? Let’s recognize that all houses are great and have appeal in different ways.

By: Thank you!!!!
by: LolAug 20, 2024 8:46:37 AM

No one is bashing PM. Just saying that the same things that were valued 10 years ago not as valued now

By: Lol
by: ChhdjdAug 20, 2024 8:53:49 AM

It absolutely is bashing. Let’s be pro pan love, shall we?

By: Chhdjd
#4  by: Great   

Yes, they did great! So did all of the houses

By: Great
#5  by: Bella   

DG ADPi and AOPi have the most mild girls you can compare them to a Zeta or Pi Phi or even DZ.

By: Bella

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.