facebook

Who has the best actual house?

by: Annie

Just based on the physical sorority house itself (disregarding everything else), which ones impressed you the most/least taking into account decor, location, size, architecture, etc.
Mine were:

Favorites: Phi Mu, ADPi, KKG
Least Favorites: DZ, AXO, Tri Delta

Posted By: Annie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: My fave   

I love KD for the lawn!

By: My fave
by: 100Aug 19, 2024 6:10:32 PM

KDs house is lit, DG and GPhi are close seconds for me.

By: 100
#2  by: Houses    

Prettiest houses - PM ADPi Kappa
Best outside - KD for their lawn
DDD has no character to its architecture.

By: Houses
by: YepAug 19, 2024 10:23:11 PM

Agreed!

By: Yep
#3  by: Trina   

Look up Tridelt as old house it was def so cool and unique then.

By: Trina
by: RoundAug 20, 2024 6:33:35 AM

Yes, the round house was so different! I’m surprised they went the direction they did on the new house!

By: Round
by: RoundAug 20, 2024 7:26:48 AM

I know it was years ago but seeing it now I wish they had just recreated the round house.

By: Round
#4  by: Bama rush   

Idk I have a feeling you haven’t been in the AXO house bc no one says that. They have the best yard and patio and have a roof and the inside is legit so nice. The outside/foyer of PM is beautiful but the inside is not very nice

By: Bama rush
by: AAug 19, 2024 6:33:13 PM

The AXO house itself was not awful but I really didn’t like their decor. It felt very “college apartment” compared to some of the others. Just a matter of personal preference I guess!

By: A
#5  by: Top   

I’d say my favorites are Phi Mu, KD, DG and ADPi. All of the houses are gorgeous, these just stand out the most.

By: Top
#6  by: okiii   

DG, Kappa, Phi mu

dislike trident just bc off center, I know a phi is too, but theirs just looks better.

By: okiii
#7  by: New member   

I LOVE KD and their lawn!!

By: New member
#8  by: Fav   

APhi, Phi Mu, DG, ADPi

By: Fav
#9  by: Me   

Gphi and AXO are my personal favorites.

I haaaaate that APhi and Tri Delt are off center. They are by far my least favorite. I think I’d like APhi a lot if they’d just centered the entrance

Unpopular opinion, but I think Phi Mu being white is kind of tacky. I’d be one of my favorites if it fit in with the other houses more.

By: Me
#10  by: fav   

Kappa is very elegant inside.

By: fav

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.