facebook

Sigma Kappa bid day shirt question

by: Hi yall

A stupid question for a silly website I know, but why are yall in purple? Aren’t your colors maroon and lavender? Every other sorority seems to be true to their colors. AGD being my favorite. I think going with one of your own two colors would look a lot better or white with the letters being maroon and lavender

Posted By: Hi yall
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

If you wanna talk about true colors AGD would be using “buff” not yellow for their Rastafarian colorway. And GPhi would be using “brown and mode” not pink at all. Their flower is a pink carnation but their colors are brown and mode. kD should be using “olive” instead of kelly green. Same with AXO their green is supposed to be olive.

By: ??
by: KindaAug 19, 2024 5:56:18 PM

Gamma phi nationals did actually change their colors to include pink, but I get your point.

By: Kinda
#2  by: KD   

As a KD I’m very happy we use Kelly instead of Oliver. Lol

By: KD
by: TrinaAug 19, 2024 6:13:24 PM

Like GPhi gotta make it marketable. Kd really said this shamrock is way better than olive let’s go with that.

By: Trina
#3  by: SK pledge class size    

Any idea how many girls SK got?

By: SK pledge class size
#4  by: eve   

FWIW, ordering the jerseys they only come in certain colors…I think they alternate each year a white jersey with lavender letter and this purple jersey with lavender letters.

By: eve
by: RocksAug 20, 2024 7:54:12 AM

This is the answer. My chapter would love to have a color closer to our “actual” colors (and actual colors is debatable) but they can’t just make custom colors to our exact Pantone requirements.

By: Rocks
by: yepAug 20, 2024 9:19:17 AM

Yep this is why

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.