DZ/GPHI - good classes for them, but not as good as the line above
DG/AOPI - great classes for both, they could easily be up a row
THETA
SK

Posted By: REAL
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Okay   

This post is popping off because everyone knows this is accurate. They’re all hurrying to come defend their houses.

By: Okay
by: hahaAug 19, 2024 11:42:40 PM

Everyone knows that you don't even go to school here. Just another troll obsessing over Bama Rush from a basement somewhere.

By: haha
#12  by: Agree   

I totally agree. And congrats to everyone on a great class!

By: Agree
by: YesAug 19, 2024 10:26:18 PM

Keeping it positive! Congrats to everyone!

By: Yes
#13  by: yeah   

I'd agree with these I guess. It's hard to rank houses here when everyone goes for different types of girls.

By: yeah
#14  by: Notsure   

Hard to rank just yet we need to see them and what they do

By: Notsure
#15  by: The lower tiers   

Based on everything I see on campus and the girls I know personally, I would put the AOPi/DG row above DZ and GPhi. AOPi and DG are way more involved and influential on campus with SGA and other big organizations and I’m pretty sure both of them have a member in XXXI.

By: The lower tiers
by: Yes but Aug 20, 2024 9:27:42 PM

I totally agree with your point, but I think OP was just ranking based on new member classes. I do think it’s really early to rank classes though because you don’t know what the girls will be like in college or really anything about the classes except what they look like.

By: Yes but
by: This. Aug 21, 2024 5:51:41 PM

Agreed. APhi, Gphi, and DZ are constantly on the bottom of the grade report. They just take all the pretty grade drops to make themselves look better than they are.

By: This.
#16  by: Phi Mu   

Why is everyone hating on PM’s class? Everyone I’ve seen that joined seems great tbh. I like that they’re going for the more well rounded girls and leaving their old “most beautiful” rep to Zeta.

By: Phi Mu
by: AgreeAug 20, 2024 9:06:19 PM

I think PM did great too but I have to disagree with your take on Zeta still only focusing on “most beautiful “. That’s changing. Don’t get me wrong, they’re still heavy on looks but they are also focusing more on achievement and grades. Look at the grade report. They no longer take as many grade risks. They let Aphi and GPhi have those now.

By: Agree
by: YupAug 21, 2024 7:13:12 AM

After seeing ZTA new members I agree that they are not focusing on looks anymore.

By: Yup
by: AphiAug 21, 2024 9:24:40 AM

I’m starting to feel kind of bad for the bitter Aphi😂

By: Aphi
#17  by: Typical pattern at Aphi   

Aphi new members are already dropping after the retreat. Several of their moms are posting in parent groups. This is what happens. By the end of the semester, they will have lost at least 1/3 of their new member class and will need to recruit a lot of girls second semester.
I don't know why PNMs get so impressed with the fake show they put on during recruitment every year. The girls that picked other NR houses were smart.

By: Typical pattern at Aphi
by: HowAug 21, 2024 11:40:26 AM

And you know this how ?
Are you a parent from another house? How are you in the parent groups ?

By: How
by: NutterAug 21, 2024 12:00:15 PM

I am the nutter. I am going to take down APhi and Phi Mu. And I will spend every day posting on this site until I do. Even if I have to make up lies about them, I will! I like to post over and over pretending to be different people but it is just me.

APhi and PM are such bad houses!

By: Nutter
by: Please dontAug 21, 2024 1:00:03 PM

Aphi- please don’t put yourself in the same breath as PM😂

By: Please dont
#18  by: s   

Agree with the op.

By: s
#19  by: Confused   

I’m new and still confused on the COB process. Is a sorority being on the COB list a “bad” thing? What exactly do these lists tell us? That they underperformed?

By: Confused
by: eAug 21, 2024 11:37:15 AM

Obsessive nutter is back bringing up stuff from years ago and lying.

We can expect lots of posts made by her pretending to be different people. Groan.

By: e
by: Re:eAug 21, 2024 11:45:25 AM

That you girl? Where you been?changed your name from d?

By: Re:e
#20  by: All   

Kkg didn’t bid well and is social climbing and social clumping with better “true” sororities TRUTH

By: All

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.