facebook

Alabama rush is falling

by:    

So what happened this year with the Alabama rush not being all that big on Tik Tok! Not one person stood out. All these girls seem so basic! Even the ZTA that they picked aren’t all that. I mean they haven’t been all that since about 4 years ago but still. Kylan is the one carrying them!

Posted By: what happened
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PNMs wised up and realized they didn’t want random women forming parasocial relationships and ruining their recruitment chances so they didn’t post. Hope this helps!

By: Yeah
#2by:    

I think this is a good thing?

By: confused
#3by:    

Sorry tiktok stans, Bama rush is just for the girls who go to school here, not for you. No one like you. Glad to see it's being taken back now.

By: go away

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I think it is a good thing . Alabama recruitment is not a TV show with characters. I am really happy to see that alot of them stopped posting and a bunch just posted after bid day. It really adds so much unnecessary drama.
Especially on GR when the assumption of success is how many girls you get from TT.
Success is really based on each house assessment of how many they got back from their top bid list

By: Good
by: agree   

I totally agree

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.