facebook

Great girls getting dropped

by:    

Here’s the thing, so called top tier houses work recruitment like used car salesman.
They will make you feel like you are loved & you will love them.
Maybe your people are really in so called mid & low tier houses but you’re so sucked in & you rank those mid/low houses low so you end up getting dropped from them early.
Now you make the list for some of those higher houses some of the days then you’re cut.
You just helped higher houses return rates and they had no intention of you making final cut.
I hope those of you who didn’t receive a bid will have an open heart for COB and go where you are wanted.

Posted By: LDL
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That is not how it works at all. It really sucks when ignorant people come on here and post this crap.
- Stronger recruiting houses, that most pnm's really love, are not allowed to ask back as many pnm's as the weaker recruiting ones. They have to make decisions on more pnm's earlier in the process to allow pnm's that don't have a chance to move on to other choices.
- Ranking a house high does not automatically get a pnm invited back. A pnm's rankings don't affect a house's decision to invite them back or not, the houses make those decisions without even knowing how the pnm's rank them.
- Same goes the other way; the pnm's ranking houses low doesn't mean those houses drop off their schedules either. If a pnm ranks a house low and that house invites them back, the pnm will still return there as long as there's room on her schedule.
- A pnm's ranks don't matter unless she receives more invitations than a round allows. As long as there is room on her schedule she will be returning to as many as possible, even some she ranked lowest. Only if she gets more invitations than a round allows would her bottom ranked houses be dropped.
- Pnm's don't drop houses, but they do drop out of recruitment, and some pnm's do get dropped from all houses but it's not because of the scenario that OP described.

- RFM - IYKYK

By: just no
#2by:    

OP is the truth.
Im a recent alum.
Yes it’s mutual ranking.
If a pnm ranks houses low and depending on how low they rank on houses lists, pnm’s low houses will be dropped.
Stop falling for the love bombing pnm’s
You’re hurting yourselves & upping return rates for houses that ultimately won’t chose you.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

You are the OP. Obvious.

By: ^
#3by:    

I remember being a PNM and every girl I met at some of the top houses acted like I was their long lost best friend and they thought I was the most interesting person they have ever met… and it came off as really disingenuous to me. I’m pretty sure I’m not THAT interesting. I know some girls who fell for it and probably missed out on some great houses they cut to keep houses that ended up cutting them.

By: Active
#4by:    

LET'S TURN THIS AROUND AND SEE IF IT MAKES ANY SENSE

Here’s the thing,
Maybe your people are really in so called top tier houses but you’re so sucked in & you rank those so called top tier houses low so you end up getting dropped from them early.
Now you make the list for some of those mid & low tier houses some of the days then you’re cut.
You just helped so called mid & low tier houses houses return rates and they had no intention of you making final cut.

By: Dropped?
by: Lol@dropped    

Ok
But that’s not how it works.
This is not against the “top” houses or the members they want
It’s against the “top” houses who have no intention on picking some girls but just string them along
It happens every year

By: Lol@dropped
#5by:    

Pnm's who got dropped from all houses did not have top recruiting houses on their schedule because those houses are only allowed to carry the fewest number of pnm's each round. Conversely, the weakest recruiting chapters have to keep carrying the most pnm's from round to round to round. If a pnm was dropped from all houses it was not because of her rankings and nothing to do with top recruiting houses.

This is 2024 not 1984. All sororities now use RFM. If you don't know what that is then you won't have a clue about recruitment and have no business giving pnm's your ignorant opinion of why you think they didn't get a bid.

By: oh please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.