facebook

Yo TT losers

by:    

It’s incredibly obvious when you have no idea what you’re talking about. People FROM ALABAMA know what the established top girls are better than you because we went to high school or camp or church with them. The girls on TT that yall think are cute (and sometimes are!) are not the girls we are going after. We want Polly PNM who went to Vestavia and played soccer with 10 of our current sisters and went to camp with 4 others and every knows how great she is already. We don’t want some wildcard off of TT that clearly overshares…again unless we know her already and know she won’t be a problem online.
So go off on Tammy from TikTok and enjoy watching her have mental breakdown next semester blasting her sisters on main. We will be living peacefully on OR 😇

Posted By: TT
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

100% true. Most houses dropped the tt people. They have seen some tt really turn on their groups in a disagreement. Zeta took a lot of those drops thinking they won the lotto when in reality they were dropped by most old and some new row.

By: This
by: Old head   

Full disclosure I am an old alum but I’m not a psycho. I remember when PiPhi was known as the “YouTuber” chapter (that’s how old I am if you think about when beauty/lifestyle YouTubers were more of a thing). It was great and cute when they did their room tours or whatever but when it went south with some of them it was bad! And OR never took any girls making YouTube videos then.

By: Old head
#2by:    

That’s interesting. I saw several of the tik tok girls go old row. So tell me again how yall aren’t going after them?

By: Lol
by: Fffsssss   

Way more of the TikTok PNMs went NR than old row. by several you mean like less than 10 🫠

By: Fffsssss
by: Umm   

The old row and other new row houses limited their new member class to only their top, top peeps who have social media presence. They dropped all of the others. That's a fact. Meanwhile Zeta thinks they won big with the high profile drops. Same with the couple of high profiles that went Pi Phi, ADPi, Gphi. It was funny to watch last night.

By: Umm
by: caution   

I don’t think we should mix up the TikTok mamas posting and the actual chapters. If you go here you know pi phi and adpi are generally low key, low drama. They’re happy with who they got yes, but aren’t gonna spam this site about it or drag other chapters down.

By: caution
by: Re..UMMM   

Hey Ummm....the most TT girlies went AOII. DG and Aphi also had multiple TT girls as well. From OR I saw several from PM and KD. You might want to double check your facts before you post incorrectly as it makes you look stupid.

By: Re..UMMM
by: Two   

AXO and Kappa were the only 2 houses I didn’t see take any TT girls.

By: Two
by: TT   

I saw several go DDD from OR and also Theta had several for NR.

By: TT
#3by:    

the girls posting on TT wouldn't fit in with your church girl group anyway lol this school is filled with out of state girls who probably see the NR sororities as a better time. also a sorority filled with vestavia girls sounds like the most boring time on earth

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Delaney   

Why do yall continue to come to a school in a state filled with people you just want to hate on?

By: Delaney
#4by:    

No one from old row would come on here and call people losers, so nice try honeybun.And,I guess if you are old row, I'm sad for your house.You sound so classy,lol.

By: Cheerup
by: Zaddie   

Are you 40??? You are seriously still going off calling girls “classy” like my granma does

By: Zaddie
#5by:    

It seems then that chapters like KD/KKG do great by their standards of what a successful rush is. But, if the general consensus of what a ‘top’ house is does not care about ‘Polly who went to Vestavia’ then these chapters may fall down the general rankings while still being successful in their specific goals. I think it’s fair to say that KD/KKG/OR houses that prioritize in state girls get the PCs they want, but also acknowledge that this might not satisfy the changing perception of what a ‘top’ house is by the average student.

As the demographic of the student population at bama changes, it’s unrealistic to assume that the ‘top’ pnms are ALL instate girls. It just doesn’t hold up statistically. (Sure they’re top for you, KD, but not by the average persons standards. And that’s ok!)

By: thoughts
by: Rod   

You go to the most southern of southern schools in the most southern of southern states (presumably or you’re a tiktok troll). The standards and culture here is the status quo. Just because you couldn’t afford to go anywhere else and had to take all the money Bama throws at OOS kids now doesn’t mean we have to change for you.

By: Rod
by: thoughts   

I mean literally suit yourself, like that’s fine! If the southerners want to define the top houses as those with Polly while OOR define them differently who cares? Maybe the reality is there is just a different ranking based on who you ask, and individuals can decide for themselves what they value in a house. I’m sure this is the case anyways.

All I’m saying is that the percentage of students who value OR/ in state in house may be changing. Social media may be something influencing that change. That’s all!

By: thoughts
by: OR   

The OR sororities could have cuter pledge classes if they took OOS girls. Just saying, you look at the OR instagrams and it's a head scratcher on why they are considered "top" houses. They would be solidly mid-tier at the school I went to

By: OR
by: TT   

So you admit it, NR is only taking girls who photograph well/can edit a tiktok?

By: TT
#6by:    

Reality is that not everyone wants to be old row. Old row had a great rush in their eyes, and new row had a great rush in theirs. Why do we have to get so defensive about it? Let girls go to which houses they see as “top houses”. Calling certain girls better than others or more desired than others just because they are in state and went to certain schools is ridiculous. Not all sororities are after the same things, and that is okay! There are too many alums trying to hang on to old standards and who refuse to believe that some sororities and some girls might not want or think the same things as them in 2024.

By: why so mad
by: Yeah   

This is a hard straw for the old row mommies to grasp. Things are changing! Not everyone wants to be a KD lady.

But since we’re on the topic, let’s talk about that group of “top PNMs” for those houses. The ones that have questionable reputations throughout high school, use these four years to party and not get involved, and then move back to Mob/MB and become housewives. Is that really who we are considering a top PNM for that group? Be so serious

By: Yeah
by: Bfrfr   

And what the NR “top” girls are chronically online over sharers on TikTok that broadcast their shenanigans to the world? Look at the nasty things still said in the comments of rushtok girls socials the minute they do anything. The internet is forever hunties and it never forgets.

By: Bfrfr
#7by:    

Explain it to me like I’m 5, why are people paying good money to apparently just go to a school in a state they hate filled with a certain type of person they hate?
Paying for 4 years to come down here and cheer on our football team and complain about a Greek system you’re also paying to be a part of just to go home to new jersey and never come back. Couldn’t be me 😮‍💨

By: rtr
by: Jinx   

People come here to cosplay being southern for 4 years or pretend to be some pick me girl like I’m from the big city yes the northeast have you heard of it???

By: Jinx
#8by:    

i know so many OOS girls who went OR this year, this idea that OR is only for in-state girls that’s your brothers friends moms daughter is rlly just kinda getting old. sure being in-state may help you have extra connections, but OR houses have really proved, especially this year, that if you have the looks, grades, & personality they’re going to want you. i’m sure whoever wrote this has just been reading on GR and is from TT but if you plan to rush in the future and want an OR house while being OOS, don’t let’s trolls like this concern you. be yourself and if u fit in with the OR houses, they’ll likely take you.

By: truthhurtsluv
#9by:    

I’ve seen an equal amount of girls on tik tok that have gone old row so this idea that “only new row wants the tik tok girls!!!” is actually crazy

By: Huh
by: ??   

You have seen the tiktok girls posting on tiktok. Proportionately to the number of bids given more go NR. I speak from experience the last 2 years, OR prefers our own and if we interested in someone doing OOTDs trust and believe they are heavily vetted. Or they’re smart and realize they have a shot at OR and delete all their rush content.

By: ??
#10by:    

We need to stop conflating tiktoks watched by creepy moms and what people who actually go to school here know and believe.

By: Taco Tuesday

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.