facebook

ZTA selection process

by:    

hi! was wondering what it takes besides being hot, white, fit, confident and pulling in the hottest frat men to get a bid from ZTA?

Posted By: rushing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’ve also been doing a much better job the past
couple of years at also taking PNMs with better grades.

By: Since you asked
by: History Major   

I'm waiting to see how many pledges drop out before initiation.

By: History Major
by: @Historymajor   

If I didn’t know better, I would think you are in the house that had the most drops last year. We know who you are, stop projecting.

By: @Historymajor
#2by:    

You also need to post on GR and TT every day and pretend they are hotter and higher ranked than they really are.

I think this year's pledge class proved that wasn't the best rush strategy.

By: well
by: Ddddddddd   

Honestly, I think they’ve suffered the past two classes somewhat. Girls went APhi last year and PiPhi this year instead.

By: Ddddddddd
by: Re:Dddddddd   

I agree with Dddddd. It seems as though they lost their identity in 2022 and have struggled since. Prior to that PNM group they were the baddies. KD comes in and she’s really not their vibe so I think that has impacted who they attract now.

By: Re:Dddddddd
#3by:    

Respectable grades.

By: Duh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Elsa   

That’s the only thing differentiating them from APhi fr

By: Elsa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.