facebook

Most popular sorority

by:    

Heyy I’m on bama rush tok and trying to figure out such house is the most like popular and the house that everyone wants. Everyone is saying alpha phi but I feel like it’s zeta. Let me know?

Posted By: Maddiexoxo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Neither. If you were on campus you’d know.

By: lol
#2by:    

Let’s all hope the trolls crawl back under their rocks now that recruitment is over!

By: Trolls
#3by:    

This post is ridiculous

By: Lol
#4by:    

Definitely ZTA

By: Zta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Alabama has a rush with over 2000 PNMs and pledge classes larger than a lot of sororities in other parts of the country. The thought that there is a singular "popular" sorority is silly.

Different sororities will appeal to different types of people.

Or are you asking which sororities the guys want to swap with? Because that is a different question as girls and guys aren't necessarily looking for the same thing.

By: Ridiculous question
#6by:    

Alabama has a rush with over 2000 PNMs and pledge classes larger than a lot of sororities in other parts of the country. The thought that there is a singular "popular" sorority is silly.

Different sororities will appeal to different types of people.

Or are you asking which sororities the guys want to swap with? Because that is a different question as girls and guys aren't necessarily looking for the same thing.

By: Ridiculous question
#7by:    

It is Zeta. Period.

By: Zeta zeta zeta
#8by:    

Zeta is the most popular overall. Kappa for local girls

By: The best
#9by:    

On social media? Zeta. In real life? Depends on what you’re looking for and what matters the most to you in a house

By: Hm
#10by:    

TikTok is really REAL.

By: yah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.