facebook

Most popular sorority

by: Maddiexoxo

Heyy I’m on bama rush tok and trying to figure out such house is the most like popular and the house that everyone wants. Everyone is saying alpha phi but I feel like it’s zeta. Let me know?

Posted By: Maddiexoxo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol    

Neither. If you were on campus you’d know.

By: lol
#2  by: Trolls   

Let’s all hope the trolls crawl back under their rocks now that recruitment is over!

By: Trolls
#3  by: Lol   

This post is ridiculous

By: Lol
#4  by: Zta   

Definitely ZTA

By: Zta
#5  by: Ridiculous question   

Alabama has a rush with over 2000 PNMs and pledge classes larger than a lot of sororities in other parts of the country. The thought that there is a singular "popular" sorority is silly.

Different sororities will appeal to different types of people.

Or are you asking which sororities the guys want to swap with? Because that is a different question as girls and guys aren't necessarily looking for the same thing.

By: Ridiculous question
#6  by: Ridiculous question   

Alabama has a rush with over 2000 PNMs and pledge classes larger than a lot of sororities in other parts of the country. The thought that there is a singular "popular" sorority is silly.

Different sororities will appeal to different types of people.

Or are you asking which sororities the guys want to swap with? Because that is a different question as girls and guys aren't necessarily looking for the same thing.

By: Ridiculous question
#7  by: Zeta zeta zeta   

It is Zeta. Period.

By: Zeta zeta zeta
#8  by: The best   

Zeta is the most popular overall. Kappa for local girls

By: The best
#9  by: Hm   

On social media? Zeta. In real life? Depends on what you’re looking for and what matters the most to you in a house

By: Hm
#10  by: yah   

TikTok is really REAL.

By: yah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.