facebook

Y’all are stupid

by: Fffffffsssssssssk

All of you TikTok people doing price breakdowns-do you not know about rent the runway? Girl did not buy those clothes. She rents them.

Posted By: Fffffffsssssssssk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

I don’t do price break down but I’m a tiktoker who came here to try to find the answer to a different question and just want to say- many of us are WELL aware of things like this. Bama Rush is a cash grab for tiktokers. Easy money maker. A spectacle. Creator fund loves it. I don’t think a lot of people realize that.. it’s not necessarily that a lot of us are actually all that highly invested, but it is simply fun to follow and many find it interesting so it takes in the algorithm (especially something like a crazy, click-baity price breakdown) and it’s an easy view getter.

By: lol
#2  by: ?   

Idk which girl you’re talking about but many of them own their clothes….idk if you know this but some people have $$$$ especially if they are instate going to bama.

By: ?
by: DddddddddAug 19, 2024 11:38:24 AM

She’s talking about Kylan. Their home was bought in 2019 for 335k, currently valued 418k in this inflated housing market. not the type of people to spend 7k /10k for an outfit for a daughter. Yes, she now has brand deals, but she doesn’t own all that.

By: Ddddddddd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.