facebook

DG UPSET ON BID DAY

by:    

YALL. Please look up thecassidydiaries on TikTok and watch the video of her opening her bid. There’s a really disappointed girl opening her DG bid. I took screenshots but obviously can’t post them on here. It’s actually really sad

Posted By: Gutted
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

She went alpha gam

By: Agd
by: Hey   

It’s the girl behind her

By: Hey
by: Lol   

I’d straight up drop if I got DG

By: Lol
#2by:    

Why is it necessary for you to post this and draw attention to this girl? Shame on you.

By: Greek Senior
by: F You   

Not responding to the comment I’m responding to OP’s response -

Obviously we know it’s not the girl that made the video. That’s the entire problem Einstein. And then you’re rude to the commenter who is right all along. Wow. My god some people are horrible

By: F You
by: Due time….   

Karma always catches up.

By: Due time….
#3by:    

must be just an obssessed tt troll. that girl is in the background of someone else's tt and you don't know the moment. seriously you watch these that closely?

By: you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

You took screenshots and she’s the sad one?

By: Rolling my eyes
#5by:    

Actually I just went and looked and she doesn’t look sad to me. Her initial reaction if you look more closely was an excited scream, and then you see the more “sad” looking reaction you’re talking about. But that is honestly probably just her face. Some people just look that way lol. My bid day reaction was very mild but I got the house I’d wanted from before I even stepped foot into recruitment. Not everyone jumps for joy for 10 minutes.

By: disagree
by: No    

She is VERY clearly upset. I understand the argument for saying this is an unnecessary post. But what you can’t argue is that the girl is VERY blatantly massively disappointed

By: No
#6by:    

Please learn how to read facial ques. Maybe she ain’t sad. But she looks sad.

By: Plz
#7by:    

Maybe she’s mad because someone is taking a video and she doesn’t want to be in it? Not everyone enjoys having their face all over the internet. I’m sure you’re shocked.

By: NOMAD
#8by:    

I heard their recruit chair quit prior to bid day

By: DG
#9by:    

Why does the girl have multiple cüm shots in her hair??

By: Purewall

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.