facebook

don’t judge how houses did from TikTok

by:    

People commenting that certain houses “flopped” or others did great based off of what they are seeing on social media is crazy. Many, many awesome PNM’s stay off social media bc old row houses don’t want those girls. You have no idea who the top girls are if you are going off of social media and aren’t an active at Bama.

Posted By: Mimi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

- a house that flopped

By: Oop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

And note to PNMs - if you want to be in a top house, you do not post Bama Bound OOTDs and Rush OOTDs. You will be cut immediately.

By: pay attention!
#3by:    

This isn’t the flex u think it is.

1.) it’s weird to pretend that social media doesn’t play a crucial role in social status/reputation in todays modern society. But u do u.

2.) i can judge the PCs by what I saw in person. I can also go through their sorority accounts tagged photos to see the new members posts. But thx

By: ???
by: Yeah   

Exactlyyyyy. Some of us aren’t just using tik tok mamas. We have eyes and ears

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.