facebook

NEW MEMBERS ANSWER ONLY:

by:    

If you were just a PNM this applies to you.

What houses did you/every girl u know want when going through rush?

Posted By: PNMs ONLY
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Old Row: Kappa Kappa Gamma, Chi Omega and Tri Delta

New Row: Pi Beta Phi and Zeta Tau Alpha were the top two. Then there was a drop and then Alpha Delta Pi. Then another drop off and then Delta Zeta, Alpha Phi and Gamma Phi Beta.

By: Hi
#2by:    

My friend group all LOVED PBP, DDD, KD and Kappa.

By: Me
by: Yes   

KKG was a fav

By: Yes
by: Yes   

KKG was a fav

By: Yes
#3by:    

my roomie & I loved kkg, zeta, pi phi, chi o!!

By: elevated surfaces
#4by:    

This is a troll thread. Don't take the bait.

There are several threads already ranking after recruitment and no one really knows who joined what yet.

Don't be swayed.

By: Troll thread
by: Um ok??   

It’s not I made this post and am genuinely curious to give PNMs the floor under the guise of anonymity. I think u just don’t want to know their answers lmfao

By: Um ok??
#5by:    

Real new members are currently on their new member retreats. Anyone posting here as a NM is lying.

By: .
#6by:    

No PNMs are on this thread right now. Here enjoying their bid day night. This post was made for the same 2 people to comment Pi Phi and KD over and over again lol

By: Clearly
by: Um ok??   

They’ll be on this post eventually darling. But thanks for the bump ❤️

By: Um ok??
by: haha   

so will every troll on tt

By: haha
#7by:    

So this is just my experience but going in I already knew where I was running home to (and did) but I’m also a 3 gen legacy FWIW. But of everyone I talked to both in my rho chi group and outside, the big houses that most people wanted/preffed were ZTA, ChiO, ADPi, Pi Phi, and Kappa.

By: starfish16
by: Same   

Similar among my friends!

By: Same
#8by:    

I really wanted ZTA, Kappa, tri delt, or pi phi after philanthropy. I got dropped from all except 2 of those. I had only 1 of these houses for pref but didn’t get them on bid day. Ended up meeting best friends already though in my PC and so grateful that I ended up where I did!!!

By: secret
#9by:    

Piphi and ADPi are on here heavy tonight.

You do know that the houses that did really great don't care about their rank here and are at their retreats.

Overselling tells the story.

By: No surprise
by: Embarrassing    

Literally ALL of these comments are from pi phis or just one pi phi pretending to be several different people. SO embarrassing. Yall should be enjoying bid day.

By: Embarrassing
#10by:    

Kappa, ZTA, DDD, axo, and pm were names I heard a lot the past few days! I ended up going one of these houses but won’t say which one !!!!!:)

By: Luvbama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ok   

Literally no one cares but you.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.