facebook

Enough rah-rah talk…Which sorority flopped?

by:    

Rush is over, the veils can come off now, and the uglies have been released from the basements. So, who flopped? Who sharted the row instead of swept it?

Posted By: Alright
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hate to say it but pm and ddd kind of flopped. Not to say they didn’t get an amazing PC, but compared to their other years it’s a flop

By: Cbslapdifndla
by: Cbslapdifndla   

came here to say I LOVE morgan g. though and she was definitely a top girl (went pm), so they definitely still stole top pnm’s from other OR houses. Just as a whole

By: Cbslapdifndla
by: New row slays   

Agree I wanted Presley K but phi mu got her. They still pulled tops, but just a few, whereas in the past they pulled the majority

By: New row slays
#2by:    

PM DDD and Aoii

By: Hereherenow
#3by:    

Pm for sure

By: Whathappened
#4by:    

I think the “curry incident” at the PM house yesterday really hurt them, as well as their nasty curry farts

By: Real
#5by:    

What am I missing? I don’t think PM flopped at all

By: Huh??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nothing    

There are just always PM haters on here. They got a very strong pledge class. They didn’t take the bad rep ones some of the others did.

By: Nothing
#6by:    

PM and KD did bad. How to do both get out recruited by Zeta and Kappa AGAIN…

By: Truth bomb
#7by:    

KD, PM and AGD did the worst for Old Row.

I thought AOPi did really well. No?

Gamma Phi surprisingly good.

By: rush
by: Yup   

I think ppl forget that for years gphi was THE bottom house.. like girls crying on the lawn bottom. Kind of unbelievable where they are now, kudos to them.

Aopi looked great and I thought adpi did too. Honestly all of them are!

By: Yup
#8by:    

I'm tellin' ya...it's too soon to tell. Wait for retention statistics.

By: History Major

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.