facebook

Cookie on bid day

by:    

Sad for her but cookie did not look happy opening that bid

Posted By: Innis
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aw I think she looked so happy just shocked and overwhelmed!! Bless her heart if she was disappointed, she will find true friends in there for life (and also in other srats!!)

By: anonymoustide
#2by:    

I agree, definitely not happy

By: Hey
#3by:    

In her newest video she is kind of hitting back at the speculation that she isn’t happy and gives a lot of reasons why she “loves G Phi” but never once says she chose G Phi or wanted G Phi. She also ends with, “So…. G Phi it is.”

I’m glad that she’s giving it a chance because it’s very obvious it wasn’t where she wanted to be.

By: Kim
by: Ddddddddddd   

Kylan did the same thing. She will be ok.

By: Ddddddddddd
#4by:    

She deserved it. She went around telling everyone that she was “made to be a zeta” and then when zeta dropped her, she made that embarrassing video that was super disrespectful to whatever houses she had left. Not to mention how CRINGE the whole “Brookie cookie” thing is. She didn’t have the look for PM or ZTA anyway. That girl absolutely reeked of GPhi

By: Good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Her newest video defending why she likes gphi convinced me that it WASN’T her first choice. She sounded unhinged.

By: Nope
by: No   

Unhinged??? Get a life grandma!

By: No
by: Newbie   

I agree. Her reason to like it had to do with crescent moons in a book series and she started pointed out hearts she was wearing?? And people said she looked good in red, and red and white make pink??? It was all so cringe.

By: Newbie
#6by:    

Y’all are so ridiculous! Let the girl be happy!

By: RTR
#7by:    

Her video goes into depth why she cares about their philanthropy. Is it real? no idea. But maybe she's convincing herself, and that's a good thing.

By: let her be.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.