facebook

Tik tok girls bids

by:    

Can someone plz share where Tik Tok girlies Brookie cookie and May ran home to? Legit dying to know their bids

Posted By: Tik tok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Seriously they will be APhi, ZTA or GPB. Girls interested in other houses didn’t post much.

By: Ffffffff

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

She went gphi

By: Yes
by: Hmmm   

Was that her rush crush house?

By: Hmmm
by: CALLED IT    

I KNEW IT. That girl literally reeked of Gphi

By: CALLED IT
by: kd    

I think she thought she was going Zeta and then got dropped before pref. I don’t think she wanted G Phi at all.

By: kd
#3by:    

May went Pi Phi

By: Bama
#4by:    

Mae did not look happy about PiPhi

By: Pi Phi
by: Mo    

There’s no way she wanted pi phi. EVERYONE thought she’d do old row or zeta

By: Mo
by: @May   

I really think she wanted zeta cause she's so active on tiktok and she supports their philanthropy. In reality she's much more suitable for old row if it wasnt for her tiktok

By: @May
by: nope   

She really didn't look happy even though she was trying :(

By: nope
by: Sunny   

I thought she looked really happy! She made several TikToks and looks stunning & happy!

By: Sunny
by: ?   

Yes she did! U look stupid

By: ?
by: Oh please    

she seems happy in her Pi Phi tiktok reveals. “Love you since day one” or something like that as her caption. Give it a rest.

By: Oh please
#5by:    

Pretty sure she got Gphi. She’s really upset because her first choice was phi mu…even reposted a bunch of phi mu tiktoks during rush…

By: Truth
by: Fax   

Brookie cookie went into rush telling everyone she was a true zeta, after getting dropped by them after her tik tok blew up she said she was meant to be phi mu… now she’s a gphi lol

By: Fax
#6by:    

Brooke was DELUSIONAL for thinking she’d get into zeta or PM

By: Delulu
#7by:    

Brooke cookie came in way too confident and kind of glad she got humbled

By: Hey
#8by:    

I wonder if she will stick with GPhi or drop. I’m actually kind of shocked they took her after she made it so obvious during sisterhood that she only had eyes for one house… and it wasn’t them.

By: Bc
#9by:    

Brooke’s TikTok of her opening her bid makes it very clear that it was not what she wanted and she was not even trying to hide it

By: anonymous
by: bad look   

People keep commenting that on the video too. Why even post it then.

By: bad look

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.