facebook

Reposting for the point

by:    

I don’t think we have seen most of the girls that were really interested in certain houses. They didn’t post because they were warned not to by the Rho chis. My guess is that after bids go out we will see later OOTD posts. It’s going to make gauging the classes hard at first. I think the majority of the TikTok girls that kept posting will fall in the ZTA/PiPhi/APhi camp because they aren’t against it.

Posted By: Ninkjhukiojijji
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bids haven’t even been opened yet and OR already on here making excuses. Get over yourself.

By: Good grief!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ssssssddddddddddd   

Well, that’s a weird comment. Bold of you to assume it was OR. You’re implying that deep down you think they are better.

By: Ssssssddddddddddd
by: No    

Not a bold comment at all! It’s obvs this is an OR comment bc those house r the most controlling. IMO they r where fun goes to die

Also nobody said any house was better than another. What’s wrong w u, weird

By: No
#2by:    

THIS! I’ve seen so many new girls last night and this morning that have been uploading now that bids are in. It’s like a second round of recruitment just dropped at Bama.

By: Llllllllllllllllllllllll
by: Gdbdhdbdjshs   

Did you see Lyr?? That dress 😍

By: Gdbdhdbdjshs
#3by:    

Considering the comment passive aggressively suggests only 3 NR houses would date take TT girlies, it wasn’t a far reach to assume the “we’re better than that” comment came from OR.

By: Well….
by: Gdbdhdbdjshs   

No it doesn’t. All houses have girls that do TikTok. A lot of girls purposely stayed off this week and are just now posting. The attack originally was that “excuses were being made.” We won’t know how any class really did until later in the term. We can measure today on looks if that’s your thing, but basing it off the small group that kept posting won’t necessarily show the whole truth, including looks.

By: Gdbdhdbdjshs
#4by:    

If you think there's not something wrong with your need for "gauging the classes" and that it's not misogynistic then you need a review of your moral compass.

By: misogyny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.