facebook

BID DAY 2024 predictions / results

by:    

Where do y'all think our tiktok girls will run home to? I guess..

May- Phi mu
Annalee & roommate- Chi O (maybe Aphi idk)
Blair- Ghpi / Adpi
Bre- Phi Mu
Ava- pi phi
Kadynce- aoii
jayla & samara- zeta
Ellie- kappa
Izzy- DZ
Charity- theta
Karis- I have noo idea
Caylee- adpi
Dominique- alpha gam / DZ
Anaya- KD
Anna mul- tridelt

Prob missed a lot and got many wrong lol, will post results later

Posted By: Keeping up w bama
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you think any of these girls are going old row your wrong. Phi Mu, Tri Delt, & Chi O most likely dropped these girls Day 1. Your definitely 30 get off of this site

By: Girl
by: Doub   

None of these girls “blew up” so i doubt posting will hurt. If they were getting PR deals and 30K likes etc maybe would hurt. Or…Maybe I should just stick to my after tennis Chardonnay opinions.

By: Doub
#2by:    

I don’t think we have seen most of the girls that were really interested in certain houses. They didn’t post because they were warned not to by the Rho chis. My guess is that after bids go out we will see later OOTD posts. It’s going to make gauging the classes hard at first. I think the majority of the TikTok girls that kept posting will fall in the ZTA/PiPhi/APhi camp because they aren’t against it.

By: Fffffffffffffffffffggffff
#3by:    

Blair is only following Zeta…so guess she’s going there

By: Blair
#4by:    

Jayla and Samara stopped posting and even deleted all their previous rush videos so Zeta doesn't make sense.

By: not zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Glad   

Glad they took the advice. Can’t wait to see what houses they get.

By: Glad
#5by:    

Sorry but these are terrible picks. This from someone who just watches TikTok or hasn’t been on campus in 15 years. No offense.

By: Naw
#6by:    

May- ZTA
Annalee & roommate- AXO
Blair- ZTA
Bre- ZTA
Ava- pi phi
Kadynce- aoii
jayla & samara- zeta
Ellie- ADPi
Izzy- sk
Charity- theta
Karis- I have noo idea
Caylee- adpi
Dominique- ?
Anaya- APhi
Anna mul- AGD

By: Letmefixit
#7by:    

Emma - Pi Phi

By: Emma
by: Gossip girl xoxo   

You realize everyone can see the nickname you choose you post with, Emma? It literally says Emma.

By: Gossip girl xoxo
by: @gossip girl    

A lot of people make their nickname something related to their comment………of course it’s not the actual Emma. Are you ok?

By: @gossip girl
by: hahahahaha   

^gossip girl: are you actually insinuating that people post with their actual names on GR? SMH

By: hahahahaha
by: not really Emma   

hahahahaha I posted the Emma comment and I promise you I am not really Emma the PNM. I'm dying over here.

By: not really Emma
by: haha   

I guess "Blair" above is also the real Blair under this theory

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.