facebook

Brookie Cookie vibe

by:    

Brookie Cookie reminds me so much of Kylan, idk if it’s forced or if they have like the same way of talking…

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s forced. The catchphrase, the fake accent

By: Yeah
by: Ldojebdhjsbdjdbdhdbd   

I just hear miley

By: Ldojebdhjsbdjdbdhdbd
#2by:    

Who are you to say this about a young woman you don’t know? If you’re gonna say something and pick her out on a public forum then at least attach your real name to it. Otherwise, keep statements like this in your iMessage group chats - no doubt you guys aren’t very nice.

PSA to anyone reading this: stop pointing out PNMs in such a public forum. They are in a new city at a large college where they don’t know many people. They might find this humiliating. Be better and more kind.

By: classic rush behavior
#3by:    

Literally no. That girl is absolutely insufferable. Every time I hear “Brookie cookie,” it makes me want to walk out into traffic. It’ll be a miracle if zeta takes her

By: No
#4by:    

Pretty sure this is Brooke or Brooklyn or whatever your name is. You are BEYOND cringe and I hope you end up in GPhi or DZ.

By: Just stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.