facebook

Sorority reps and general/overall conduct with boys?

by:    

Sorry if this question is not demure or mindful. Social reputation is important to me, and I was wondering which sororities - as a whole - have a bad reputation with frats (AKA, sleeping around). This is such a taboo topic, and hard to get genuine info in person for OBVIOUS reasons, but like I said it is knowledge I’d like to have going into pref.

Have an amazing day to everyone rushing on both sides. It’s been amazing.

Posted By: rollingtide
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't take the bait.

By: Troll post
by: rollingtide   

I’m asking because I can only get answers under the guise of anonymity.

I’m indifferent to what anyone’s opinions may be, it’s information that I was raised to find important in my perceived social status, so I would very much like to know what I’m getting myself into.

By: rollingtide
by: ^   

If you are "indifferent to what anyone’s opinions may be" then you wouldn't be on this disreputable site. Now F right off.

By: ^
#2by:    

Indifferent means I am open to the information, whatever it may be. I have stated multiple times that what I have asked about IS in fact important to me.

Where do you reccomend I should go to get this intel? Yy?

By: rollingtide

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Go straight to the source and ask the frat boys! Between this site and them you can let total strangers tell you everything that may or may not be true and dictate your rush experience and your entire 4 years of college instead of trusting your own damn self. Go ahead, live your life based on what strangers tell you to do and you'll get the life you deserve.

#3by:    

Every sorority has that. And what you’re going to get on here is sororities bashing others to bring their rank up. I wouldn’t take opinions from here. Go where your heart is.

By: Hi
#4by:    

Why do u care what ppl do in private? It’s weird.Also, what other ppl do in private is not a reflection on u, ur actions r a reflection on u.So do whatever makes u comfortable.

Also, it’s really weird that u would care what frat guys think. Just care about what you think and you’ll go farther in life

By: ???

Not so private though. You obvs don't go to college.

#5by:    

most ran thru sororities here are alpha gam, dg, theta, axo, and adpi

By: Facts

It must be opposite day.

by: Dont   

Don't take the bait.

By: Dont
#6by:    

Go through older posts you will see which house is known to be the easiest girls. Their sole purpose in life is to be the toy of frat boys.

By: Threads
by: Not true   

There is no group that is the toy of the frats.

Stop the lie.

By: Not true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.