facebook

You should all be shamed of yourselves.

by:    

My daughter has been dropped from every sorority. What in the world are the requirements to be in these organizations because this is just not making sense? She has a 4.0 GPA, marching band, volunteer, beautiful. Oh, I guess the only thing is that she’s from out of state which I suppose is a big deal. Ridiculous! Let’s get with the times, people. You’ve missed out on a great person and friend.

Posted By: Tina
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Alpha Phi Omega is an excellent co-ed service fraternity. They have a chapter at UA-Birmingham. UA is on their list of where they'd like to see new chapters! Have your daughter look at their website.

Also, has your daughter registered for COB in the Panhel office?

By: History Major
#12by:    

DG is doing COB - she would fit it with DG as a marching band girl. Good luck!

By: Band Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DG   

DG takes band nerds! Tell her to go get a COB and take her trombone with her to impress them!

By: DG
#13by:    

How are you all still falling for this?

By: Lmao
#14by:    

Hey Tina!

Just been thinking about your daughter. Hoping she was able to get a bid through COB. (If she wanted too!) If not, hoping she is loving Bama life!

By: Wondering....
#15by:    

its bcuz shes a marching band squid

By: frosh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.