facebook

“Brookie Cookie”

by:    

If I were still an active in the other size of recruitment, I would’ve dropped that girl that unironically calls herself “Brookie cookie” in a HEARTBEAT. She seems sweet enough, but that’s just way too much cringe for me. I had to block her because it was making me so angry time she did her intro

Posted By: Vom
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Her latest sisterhood video made it pretty clear who she wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if the other houses drop her. They’re not going to want to waste a spot when she already has her mind made up.

By: Em

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lllllllllllllllllllllllll   

I saw that! Like girl that was a bad move. Every house today and Wednesday will drop her.

By: Lllllllllllllllllllllllll
#2by:    

This was a bad move. Everyone she went to today knew she had already picked a house. Hopefully she really bonded with the group she talked about because she will get dropped from the others. Although with the rate that group is promising bids, someone is getting left out.

By: Pp
by: Who   

Who??

By: Who
by: W   

ZTA. I would be very surprised if anyone else invites her back after seeing that.

By: W
#3by:    

She was pretty clearly wanting to put a video out there about how much she clearly wants zeta in the hopes that zeta sees it. But yeah I agree that the Brookie cookie thing is so cringe that I’ll be genuinely surprised if zeta takes her.

By: Jjkkkk
by: we'll see   

Well unless she's dressing up and pretending, she did get invited to pref. Guess we'll see if she ends up at Zeta or not. I was thinking she might get dropped after making her favorite so clear.

By: we'll see
by: Ssssssssdddxxxxxx   

Figured everyone else would drop her

By: Ssssssssdddxxxxxx
#4by:    

She clearly wants to go zeta. But honestly, she doesn’t really…..have the zeta look. I think it’s more likely she goes something like DZ or alpha phi. Girl looks like she’s doing her best state her case and that’s not a good move.

By: Joe
by: Yikes   

Yikes I thought that too. Hope it doesn’t hurt her…but it might

By: Yikes
#5by:    

I watched her video and heard her say she found her house and all and that she connected over their philanthropy.. but how do you guys know she was talking about zeta? Did she mention them on another video or breast cancer?

By: Gigi
by: right   

literally like where did they get that from?? i feel like they’re just fearmongering pnms ab posting on tiktok as usual

By: right
by: ?   

Confused about this too.

By: ?
by: Lol   

I think it was the comment section where everyone she replied to was a “thank you!” And then the one comment about zeta was “I ain’t sayin”

By: Lol
by: hmmm   

She also commented 'not saying' about a couple other chapters that were named

By: hmmm
by: Obviously.    

It was pretty obvious that she was referring to her and the active talking about breast cancer and it made them sad.

By: Obviously.
#6by:    

She sounds like Miley

By: Ssssssssdddxxxxxx

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.