facebook

Gamma phi please

by:    

Please stop. It has been embarrassing to watch this week. We all know you have a team dedicated to Greek rank and yik yak to downvote all negative comments about you. We also know you are constantly posting about the other houses to make yourself look better. Here’s a spoiler alert: you are not better than alpha phi, dz, adpi, or pi phi.

Recruit higher quality girls and you won’t have to waste all of this time trying to convince everyone that you’re better than you actually are.

Posted By: Yikes
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Honestly, I think they did a really good job w their social media work week. It’s such a shame that they r so aggressive on GR & tik yak. It’s going to make PNMs think twice about their house.I think they would have done so much better if they weren’t being messy.

By: Yup
by: @too bad   

Lol you are not gaslighting anybody into thinking Gamma Phi is the victim here. What a disgusting and vile group.

By: @too bad
#2by:    

I was thinking the same things as all of the posts above me.

No wonder they were the only sorority eligible for new members in cob that didn't get any.

Not very panhel at all.

By: Exactly
by: Yep   

The exact same thing they do on GR they do on YY too.

By: Yep
#3by:    

I suspected Gphi was doing this a couple of days ago. Then one night I was on and saw anti-Aphi posts made every couple of minutes. Until every negative Aphi thread was bumped saying the same thing repeatedly. Then there were some negative ADPi posts made. The pattern became obvious when a series of positive Gphi posts then followed sequentially.

Very unfortunate.

By: Suspected
by: Yep   

They also gave it away when they made a post praising their social media and then talked about how terrible Aphis was. What would giving kudos to Gphi have anything to do with Aphi? That’s when I made the link.

By: Yep
#4by:    

Watching them on yik yak has been like watching a train wreck. Can’t look away

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Crazy   

They’re SO aggressive on there! It’s crazy after all this time we have confirmed the stalker/hater/nut is all related to Gphi.

By: Crazy
#5by:    

Wow...sounds like some mom's on here are concerned GPhi might be getting better/doing well in recruitment this year.

I know it doesn't mesh with your memories from recruitment in 1998, but things change.

By: Intimidated?
by: LMAO   

Girl…. Nobody is intimidated by gphi

By: LMAO
#6by:    

Bump

By: Yepppp
#7by:    

Bumping

By: Bump
#8by:    

Bumping

By: Bumping
#9by:    

Bumping

By: Bumpity
#10by:    

Freaking weird stalkers. I knew it was them before they made it obvious!

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.