facebook

HelpMeDecidePlease

by:    

I need honest on campus opinions. I am torn between ADPI, GPHI, and DZ for pref. What is their reputation? Please answer honestly.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would do ADPI next GPhi and then DZ. But that’s just me. Where do you feel most at home? And look at the girls in your groups esp pref. Do you see yourself with them?

By: AOUT
by: yep   

Agreed. This is the order I would do too.

By: yep
#2by:    

Not a DZ but DZ is really the best of the three socially and otherwise. Classier.

Adpi really struggles at bama. Under a lot of alum pressure to move up and using gpa pressure to do it. Southern. Good in Fla.

Gphi is last choice. Could get any new members during cob. Not sophisticated at all. Loud.

By: f
#3by:    

DZ. Hands down.

By: Truth
#4by:    

Adpi, DZ, gphi in that order

By: Yeah
#5by:    

I’d do adpi, dz then Gphi but really ask urself how u felt leaving the house & which ones u r thinking about or talking about more. During recruitment I would talk about every to my friend that wasn’t rushing. She pointed out to me that I was talking about one house more than the others.It was that moment when I realized it was my top choice. I ended up in that house & it really was the best one for me

By: Choice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Gphi has only become a decent house in the past few years. They take alpha phi and zeta leftovers. Stereotyped for being New Jersey Snooki vibes

Dz is great! They’ve always been a solid middle tier house. Respected on campus, last pledge class was great, and they have a great social life.

Adpi is respected on campus (aka heavily involved,) and has good grades. Maybe not as social as the other two houses but there are girls that stay in and girls who party in every house. Go where you feel most at home

By: Lulu
#7by:    

Personally I would not go either Adpi or Gphi for different reasons.

I would go Dz absolutely.

By: h
#8by:    

only you can know that girly. think about your conversations and where you felt most comfortable. also consider other girls in your parties that you liked (or disliked lol) they will be ur future sisters!!

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.