facebook

someone help me pls

by:    

hi, im a freshman and may be transferring here in the spring. i will be coming from a smaller school with few sororities. i was wondering if i should wait and try to do continuous open bidding, rush next fall, or do recruitment at my current school?

also, which sororities tend to participate in cob? (no actives i know had any info)

this may be a weird time to ask but my school's recruitment fee and UA transfer application are both due soon... thanks in advance :)

Posted By: girlie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s extremely hard to transfer your membership over here from another school & almost none of the sororities allow you to. I’d recommend just rushing as a sophomore or COB in the spring. Houses that typically COB include DG & ADPi

By: bamarushgirl
#2by:    

It’s extremely hard to transfer your membership over here from another school & almost none of the sororities allow you to. I’d recommend just rushing as a sophomore or COB in the spring. Houses that typically COB include DG & ADPi

By: bamarushgirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.