facebook

Phi Mu continues to go WOKE

by: Woke

Phi Mu is had it’s National Convention recently. It was an important convention because the National Officers put on the agenda to vote on changing our Ritual. The mention of God is no longer allowed. No Prayer. Any one identifying as a woman can be initiated. No scripture readings. And the Password will have to be changed since it came from the Bible.

Trans women will be taking over the PHi Mu house soon . Noting like biological men encroaching in female spaces.

Posted By: Woke
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Get out    

Transphobes and Jesus freaks can stfu. Greek life should be inclusive and welcoming

By: Get out
by: WellifuaskmeAug 15, 2024 3:18:03 PM

Inclusive for biological women not boys who like to play pretend.

By: Wellifuaskme
#2  by: Mary Martha    

Well dang. Who are you trying to sway against phi mu? This must be the constant alpha chi poster, because I think AXO and AGD are the only two houses that would be this openly evangelical. Not very sisterly of you, whoever you are.

By: Mary Martha
by: actually...Aug 15, 2024 3:44:49 PM

No honey it was posted on the Auburn greekrank WEEKS AGO and some troll just now found it and decided to copy it over here.

By: actually...
by: RedTyAug 15, 2024 4:24:20 PM

So now you don’t like the Original Post and try to throw all AXO and AGD under the bus. Wow - hypocrit much ? Those two are the least to be on here !!

By: RedTy
#3  by: very demure   

Already liked Phi Mu, but this made me love them even more! Yes to smart, kind, loving women! Please check your values and morals again if you think this hateful mindset is okay

By: very demure
by: WellifuaskmeAug 15, 2024 4:34:56 PM

Not wanting biological men to be in women’s spaces is not hateful. I bet you think of yourself as a feminist. Biological men are not women and all they can do is pretend to be.

By: Wellifuaskme

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.