middle: Zta, Aphi

lower: Dz, GPB, AOPi, KAT

Posted By: rank
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Oh, alpha phi

By: Again?
#2by:    

are you saying the pnms are saying they like all these houses? . . . and then the ones you haven't written aren't liked so much?

or r u saying they like the ones at the top

By: question
by: rank   

These are the houses that are getting the most positive comments. It doesn't mean that other houses aren't liked.

I am not an APhi. One source is a rush consultant comments on her clients. APhi was mentioned as a positive. Such an over-reaction. Paranoid almost.

By: rank
by: Oh wait….   

I thought you said this was tent talk but now you’re saying that you’re not really in a tent and you’re getting your info from “sources” on TikTok?? OK girl bye.

By: Oh wait….
by: ^   

“one source is a rush consultant comments on her clients..” is all you need to know lol. Troll

By: ^
#3by:    

Aphi recruitment strategy is weak.

By: Aphi
#4by:    

In my tent Aphi is top!!!

By: Really??
by: Hmmm   

at Auburn cause not at Bama

By: Hmmm
#5by:    

Lies. Aphi just stop it’s so embarrassing. You actually suck as a person and house now. It’s pitiful your strategies. Sisters on j board and rho gams do spill the tea. And aphi has been talked badly about. Gphi has been talked about this year more than other years too but in a good way. More pnms are wanting them. And theta has a very good rush. I absolutely loved them and looks like girls still do. Someone tell your aphi group chat to stop the aphi self ranking on this site it’s now embarrassing

By: Bs
by: Theta   

Every year theta plays themselves up and says they are getting better and then every year they have the most drops other than aphi and are still bottom on the ranks. Girls may like them but if they have another choice go elsewhere. There is some drama in that house.

By: Theta
#6by:    

Top: Alpha Phi
Bottom: Everybody else

By: Real Ranks!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bahahaha   

I actually defended them against the Aphi nutter this summer. Now I regret doing that.

By: Bahahaha
#7by:    

APhi must really be doing well to get this attention every time anyone from anywhere says anything positive about them. Even a little positive. It looks like someone is very jealous/threatened/nuts.

One of the sources is a rush consultant working with clients - not an APhi.

Really unreal. Shows how biased many of the negative comments are. Now I doubt all the negative stuff on this site I have seen about APhi. Seems like the only real negative thing is that they have the worst gpa. I think some poster possibly an unstable person is trying to scare off any positive comments on this site. It looks like it to me.

By: wow
by: L    

Literally get a life. If you’re an alpha phi, this is really embarrassing. If you’re NOT an alpha phi, that’s even more embarrassing. It’s giving delusional APhi or middle aged women who’s never set foot in a sorority house.

By: L
by: Person   

This just click bait . GR know if they start this everyday then they will get more action on the site .

By: Person
by: Negatives   

You forgot the worst retention rate too…

By: Negatives
by: Person   

You see GR has been posting nonsense all morning with 0 comments until they get the Aphi hater going and then they have action .
The are intentionally driving action on the site so they get paid by the advertisers that pop up
You people fall for it every day .
Maybe Aphi should get a cut of the revenue since nothing else gets any traction

By: Person
by: Re: wow   

That’s great! You should rush them! Good luck.

By: Re: wow
#8by:    

Aphi needs to stop. This is too much. They try to self rank on here and then they get girls the girls realize how crappy it is and drop. This is not helping anyone and then you get everyone bashing the sorority. Nothing gets this page going like aphi. One thing old row and new row agree on all the time is how much aphi is disliked.

By: Oh wow
#9by:    

I am not believing anything about APhi on this site anymore. People are intimidated from saying anything positive about them which is probably the objective. I believe the gpa because I can look it up elsewhere. As to the retention numbers. I think those are biased. I don't believe the philanthropy numbers either. I can see who took new members in the spring and I can see that:

APhi took 16,
Theta got 14,
Sigma Kappa got 13,
Delta Zeta took 11,
ADPi took 5,
AOPi took 3,
DG took 3,
Gamma Phi Beta got 0.

Out of the sororities under the 443 chapter total only Gamma Phi Beta did not get any new members in the spring.

I am only looking a verified sources from now on.

By: s
by: Aphi    

You will only look at sources that you think will help your chapter. Yes they had to cob 16 this year 30 last year and 50 the year before that. Most of any sorority all 3 years. You must not actually go to school here because if you did you would know all of the sororities and aphi knows this about themselves. Ask the sorority girls who has the worst retention- just do it. Walk down the street stop one So maybe you are an aphi mom that doesn’t want to acknowledge the sorority her daughter joined.

By: Aphi
by: wow   

Someone ignorant fool believes that 'getting' a large number of spring members is a good thing. No, it's not good at all. Having to replace that many lost members to get back up to chapter total is not what healthy chapters do, especially year after year after year. That's not a 'get'.

By: wow
by: s   

Above are your opinions. I am going on facts.

I can also see that going back years..since you brought that up...Gamma Phi Beta always got new members in the Spring and so did Zeta. In fact, 2024 is the 1st year in many years, I think ever, that Zeta did not take new members in the Spring. Prior to 2022 also Pi Phi was taking new members in the spring. So there you are.

By: s
by: Verified sources   

2021-36 new members
2022-50 new members
2023-30 new members
2024-16 new members

Aphi leading the pack!

By: Verified sources
by: Great   

Great so they improved . Their gpa got a little better and they cut retention in half .
Looks like progress to me
Thanks for the info !!

By: Great
by: Yes we agree!   

They do still have the lead in having to add more new members than any other house but out of the past 4 years they were only last in GPA for 3 of those years. They weren’t dead last in GPA in 2024, they were next to last so yes, improvement!

By: Yes we agree!
#10by:    

So gpa went from under 3 to 3.1. Are you ok. Cob is annoying for a house in general you can see other houses that cob girls on Greek scorecard. The girls they gave a cob to this year in February had a group gpa I think it said 2.35. Really ? They took anyone with a pulse this spring. You are definitely a mom as you are reeking of defending your child. All other sorority girls wouldn’t fight this. APHI HAS THE WORST RETENTION ON THE ROW - FACT. Just stop it. You are making your daughter’s sorority look even worse. Just stop.

By: What
by: Frfr    

Aphi was getting pressed and decided she would put what she heard on tt on here. She prob doesn’t even know what cob is. Aphi come get your mom.

By: Frfr

Not a mom but okay
I was just stating the facts
They had a gpa of 2.97 them 3.0 then 3.1 then 3.17
You just listed the retention rate and they cut it in half
Looks like they are trying to improve their chapter so just recognizing their effort
Not sure why you are so bother by that .
If it was a mom and had a daughter that was working on improvement I think I would congratulate her.

by: Yes and…   

You would probably give her a trophy and tell her she’s the best too🙄.

By: Yes and…

Yep I would . Love and encouragement you should try it ..

by: No    

Everyone does not get a trophy. Other houses are able to do it. Actually most do it. You definitely are a mom because you write like one. For a whole house to have low grades and the girls they gave a cob to- they were looking for anyone that could breathe. Their priority is clout with pike and pi kapp they will do anything to date one even stay with him when everyone knows he is cheating on her just because they want social status. It’s so embarrassing.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.