facebook

Truth be told here

by:    

If you are pretty and care socially, you’ll go zeta phi mu or a phi.
If you want Zeta, you’ll fit in Phi Mu or Aphi
If you want Phi Mu, you’ll fit in Zeta or Aphi
If you want Aphi, you’ll fit in Phi Mu or Zeta
DZ Gphi and Pi phi take the leftovers from these, still lots of pretty and social girls.
If you are southern, go old row
If you are from Birmingham go kappa or KD
If you are smart go AXO, AGD, or XO
Theta and SK are bad socially but great sisterhoods
The rest fly under the radar so who cares

Posted By: chicken
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So true.

By: More

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Why do girls in the south want to stick to girls in the south? Half the fun of going to Alabama is to meet new friends from all over the country. You will always have your old friends. To me much more appealing to be in a house with girls from all over. If this is the case then Old Row is over rated.

By: Alright
by: La   

I think a lot of them are legacies and it’s a tradition in their family to go with those sororities.

Also, in general people in these southern sororities are typically religious and prioritize Jesus and people who have the same love for Jesus. They do Bible studies, go to church together etc.

Most northern girls, are typically either Catholic and non-religious. Catholics don’t typically have Bible study get togethers so their friends are typically more casual about religion or not religious.

By: La
#3by:    

Another delusional APhi.

By: Haha
#4by:    

Here’s the deal, half of the girls in Aphi are never given the option for PM or ZTA because they don’t meet the grade requirement……ouch.

By: Aphi
#5by:    

I do think phi mu is trying to just break away from the other 2 though. I see Kapp branching out a-lot and I think Pi Phi is rising

By: hmmm
by: Pi Phi   

Pi Phi is not rising. They are just sitting there in mid.

By: Pi Phi
#6by:    

What about ADPI?

By: Hi
#7by:    

APhi and GPhi talking crazy on here this morning

By: and again

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.