facebook

Okay all you Tik Tok people

by:    

Yes, Morgan was dropped. Should you be outraged? Absolutely not. It's weird you are this involved in sorority rush at Bama. She was in it for PR and it was clear. Houses just can't take the risk. I'm sure she's a great girl and will have a good time on campus even if she's not in a sorority. So please move on and get off GR.

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lowkey, I think she deserved to be dropped. She consistently posts wayyyy too much information and details about what's happening around her. She obviously cut down on that this year but the damage has already been done. People know her to be a talker and an oversharer, who is to say if something goes left, she won't run to TikTok and post about it? She is a liability. She seems sweet, but as a sorority, with an image to protect you can't take that risk. She can try Alpha Delta Chi or something

By: Ja
#2by:    

Most of us are Greek and it brings back memories for us. You’ll be a mom on your couch reminiscing on your experience in the blink of an eye. Cherish it while you’ve got it.

We also have to listen to Ms. Rachel, Baby Shark, Blippy, and Mickey Mouse all day every day. bamarush gives us a little entertainment and break from reality for a few weeks and then our fyp will go back to true crime and politics.

By: TikTok mom
by: TikTok mom   

I’m also VERY VERY confident in the fact that us TikTok moms stuck at home with their kids today would for love someone to come out anonymously with some proof about Bama Morgan. I will gladly change my views on her if there is actual truth behind anything, but all we see is her.

By: TikTok mom
by: angel   

This is incredibly embarrassing to admit tbh……you have a whole kid to take care of but you spend your time on a site meant for 18-19 year old girls? Like no connection to anyone at Bama, just sitting at home reminiscing on your own sorority days from 20+ years ago? Please log off and change a diaper.

By: angel
by: Yyyyyyy   

^ LMAOOOO LITERALLY. She proudly said that with her whole chest too and for what?

By: Yyyyyyy
#3by:    

I agree the outrage on Morgan’s drop needs to calm down, but as an active a lot of yall need to stop getting upset at people on TikTok (and specifically moms) being invested. The parents are the ones paying for the majority of our fees, first of all, and paved the way for all of our chapters to even exist. Let them reminisce. And let people on TikTok have a little fun. It’s a popular event and a money maker for a lot of creators. The outrage gets ridiculous, yes, but the defensiveness around moms and TikTok commenting on rush happenings is also ridiculous.

By: calm down
#4by:    

I just know this is being posted by a basement girl lmfao. Stop projecting because your sisters don’t even want to be associated with you.

By: Go back to your basement
#5by:    

if you’re on this site and NOT in gen z you genuinely need to go outside, touch some grass, and go play with your damn kids 😅😅😅

some of u need psychiatric intervention fr

By: EWWWW
#6by:    

Bumping. For goodness sake, y'all gotta let it go! Get back to your lives and get off TikTok ladies. It's time to pick your kids up from school

By: please
#7by:    

She has an arrest record in Tuscaloosa. Look it up. That’s why she was dropped, okay.

By: Ffffffffffffffffffggg
#8by:    

Did yall see her bid day video? Just sad. And her mom was in town all week? What? 😂

By: Lololol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.