facebook

Actual rankings from an active

by: Lol

Some of y’all are insane on here. Don’t even go to school here and slander so many sororities.
If you want real rankings you’re gonna have to actually care about peoples social schedules, looks, and what other people on campus think, for example being invited to date parties and who frats want to swap with.
Top: PM, ZTA, APHI
Top for southern girls: PM, DDD, AXO, KD
Middle: DZ, DG, GPHI
Bottom and get very little respect from others on campus in the social scene: SK, Theta, AOPI
Anyone left off the list is irrelevant to social scenes meaning don’t really go out, AXO, XO, AGD
If you really think grades or philanthropy matters at Bama you clearly don’t go here.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: d   

Very true.

By: d
#12  by: Triggered   

Apparently saying Aphi is a top social house is triggering. The fact is that they are a top social house.

What you have here is ZTA throwing a fit because they lost a lot of girls to or today. They are not in the top 7 and now they have to compete with Aphi again instead of Kkg, Pm, etc. The problem for them is that many girls DID choose Aphi over ZTA last recruitment and they are afraid they will lose again.

By: Triggered
by: ??Aug 14, 2024 4:03:22 PM

What girl with even one brain cell would chose aphi over zta? Are you for real? Welcome to Bama - aphi gets the rejects from zta and the girls that other houses cut for grade or reputation risks/

By: ??
by: lol Aug 14, 2024 4:22:08 PM

How much did your ticket to fantasy land cost? I need a good vacation.

By: lol
by: Ticket Aug 14, 2024 4:29:27 PM

My ticket was 1000 dollars . You might want run upstairs out of your basement and ask your mommy for it .

By: Ticket
by: @ticket Aug 14, 2024 4:35:53 PM

That was an absolute pathetic attempt at a joke lol. “Zeta is not in the top 7 now.” Anyone who has every been in a sorority at Alabama know that the recruitment statistics like that are known information available to us right now. So someone made up that weird rumor (jealousy) and you’re just blindly repeating it because you’ve never been in a sorority here so you have NO idea what’s real and what’s not. There’s not one single zeta, PM, or ANY other member of any of the other top houses jealous of alpha phi. Alpha is made up 100% of girls cut from hose houses. When you look at a really pretty girl and see that she went alpha phi, everyone’s IMMEDIATE thought is “oh, she must have bad grades or a questionable reputation.” They’re in that house for a reason. YOURE embarrassing yourself and alpha phi right now.

By: @ticket
by: Funny Aug 14, 2024 4:51:12 PM

Ooh someone is mad🤣
Did I hit a nerve ?? You want to dish it out but can’t take it .probably the reason why you hate Aphi so much! Did they hurt your little feelings Reality check for you no one cares that much.

By: Funny
by: Facts Aug 14, 2024 5:10:28 PM

It is true though when you see an aphi you think not smart or just a bad rep. I also think girls that zta didn’t want

By: Facts
#13  by: Hilarious   

For weeks peeps on this site have been bashing Aphi for being too social and not into required gpas and now that there is a social ranking that puts them in the top of social the bashers are saying. ...wait..Aphi isn't a top social!

You can't have it both ways!

So funny!

By: Hilarious
#14  by: Apparently   

Apparently ranking anxiety disorder is a real thing.

By: Apparently
#15  by: lol   

pnms this is actually how it is on campus!!! pi phi and adpi are just freaking out in the comments that aphi is above them and most of OR

By: lol
by: pAug 14, 2024 10:01:37 PM

On a social ranking I think APhi is over Pi Phi and ADPi. They put more emphasis on gpa. As to OR on an overall ranking APhi is not there yet but is on a top row for social ranking. I don't why the nasty comments. One of the reasons that APhi is ranked in the middle overall by most posters is that APhi is too social then in a social ranking they get bashed for being highly ranked. Not logical so much bashing on this. There was a thread over the summer where the site consensus was that the most social houses were Kkg and APhi so I don't get the problem on this thread.

By: p
by: EwAug 14, 2024 10:08:14 PM

girl ain’t nobody reading all dat

By: Ew

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.