facebook

Actual rankings from an active

by:    

Some of y’all are insane on here. Don’t even go to school here and slander so many sororities.
If you want real rankings you’re gonna have to actually care about peoples social schedules, looks, and what other people on campus think, for example being invited to date parties and who frats want to swap with.
Top: PM, ZTA, APHI
Top for southern girls: PM, DDD, AXO, KD
Middle: DZ, DG, GPHI
Bottom and get very little respect from others on campus in the social scene: SK, Theta, AOPI
Anyone left off the list is irrelevant to social scenes meaning don’t really go out, AXO, XO, AGD
If you really think grades or philanthropy matters at Bama you clearly don’t go here.

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Sorry typo, it top for southern girls I meant KKG not AXO

By: Lol
#2by:    

This is so true!

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is the worst list I’ve ever seen. NO ONE (and I mean NOO ONEE) would consider alpha phi top. Ever. You didn’t even put kappa, pi phi, tri delt or ADPi on the list. I’m sure this is rage bait, but come on.

By: Wtf
by: Lol   

It’s like you didn’t even read. If you actually went to school at Bama you would know you’re wrong. Forgot pi phi, would put them in the middle. If you actually read the end it says any other sorority is IRRELEVANT in the social scene, which happens to be the majority of what matters when it comes to REAL rankings here. So ADPi was not mentioned :) if you read the first comment, mentioned it was a typo not to put kappa in the middle rankings. Please go around at any of the good party frats and ask for the girls sororities. You’ll hear an overwhelming majority of PM, ZTA, and aphi. Hence why they are ranked top. Thanks but you are so wrong!

by: Wtf    

^^Your IQ must actually be in the single digits. No one in their RIGHT MIND would say that Tri delt and kappa are irrelevant to the social scene yet you left them both off. Alpha phi is definitely very social, but no one would say they’re on the same level as PM and zeta. Grades and philanthropy doesn’t matter as much as people make it seem like, but that’s the only thing you’re right about. As a whole, alpha phi just don’t have the same quality of girls as the other 2 do. That’s why they’re in alpha phi. You are clearly an alpha phi alum (since you’re clearly not an active or else you’d be busy) and you’re embarrassing the house right now.

Again, you didn’t read. DDD is in there. Top comment said AXO in the top for southern girls was a typo. Meant to put Kappa. Cute that you think I’m an alum I must sound smart. Actually I’m in a house that is ranked pretty poorly on this list and not participating in recruiting. Just realistic and aware of how it is. Socially, the type of girls don’t matter. If YOU were actually on campus you would know that boys and social schedules don’t care about the types of girls. Sorry I’m a realist and you’re wrong.
Thanks for stopping by!

by: So frat   

Dudes and creepy old guy opinions are irrelevant for sorority quality and desirability. We KNOW what you rank on. Sororities don’t exist for your dating service and it’s not your membership experience.

By: So frat
by: Wtf    

“Socially the type of girls don’t matter”?????? Then what’s the point of ranking them. If you were a “realist,” you would be able to comprehend the fact that the caliber of girl is lower at alpha phi. that’s just the way it is. The top fraternities would much rather bring home a PM or zeta than an alpha phi. Lower GPA, worse reputation, not as pretty, more drama, etc. Unfortunately, it sounds like you’re using the words “social” and “easy” interchangeably. Yes, alpha phi is just as social as the other 2, but they are significantly below their level. This isn’t rocket science.

#4by:    

1000% correct.

By: f
by: only    

to an APhi

By: only
#5by:    

In no category is alpha phi top. Not even your fake categories.

By: Lmao

Awww an OR mom getting her feelings hurt about what people who actually are students think. Sadly the majority of the social scene would have to disagree with you

by: G   

I’m not even an alpha phi but even I know this ranking is true in eyes of the social scene. No matter what their reputation is the majority of the girls at date parties fall into that top category. This post is all facts even if they have a bad rep for grades and retention. Boys love them. The slander is sad

By: G
by: Hahahahha   

“Boys love them” hahahahhahahahaha ok???????? Who the eff cares if boys love a chapter or not wowwwwwieeeeee

By: Hahahahha
#6by:    

Aphi fighting for its life. Of course frats like them they are partiers and easy. Definition of what guys like. Not the girls you want a relationship with though. They will sleep with aphis but date girls in more respected sororities. That I have see with my own eyes over 2 years here.

by: The real Lol   

Never said anything about the types of girls. Straight ranked based off social scenes. If you think that way you’re more than welcome, doesn’t change they have a great social schedule and most boys on campus want to bring them to events. Reasonings for that are clear but don’t matter. Pretty girls, respected socially. That’s it

By: The real Lol
#7by:    

This is so not it PNMs

By: uh
#8by:    

APhi come get your girl

By: nope
#9by:    

Your grade risk PNMs never even step foot in AXO, XO, or AGD (or Adpi or PiPhi for that matter). Tell us about how great you are in December, when you’re COB’ing again because you lost 50 girls……again.

By: Bahahaha

Does that matter socially tho? No. And that’s what this ranking is about. Move along

by: Wrong   

Your “rankings” don’t say only social and even if they did, it would still be wrong. The houses you left off are all more socially desired than a 1 night hook up with Aphi

By: Wrong
by: @Baha   

If you are going to lie why don't you say they lost 100? Might as well.

By: @Baha
#10by:    

Socially very true!

By: g

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.