facebook

What is the bottom house at bama?

by:    

Hey guys I’m rushing rn but I’m just having a hard time figuring out which houses are bottom. I got back all my houses from philanthropy I looked but I still don’t rly understand this whole thing. Can someone help me out?

Posted By: Anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Troll post. Don't feed.

By: stop it
#2by:    

Theta

By: Machine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

There are no bottom houses at Bama. Bama has the top Greek system in the country. Just look at the row! All houses have smart girls, involved girls, party girls, and yes, some mean girls. The bottom houses are the ones that cut you because that means you wouldn’t be happy there. The best or top house is the one where YOU run home. Everyone will have a different answer to this question. Find the house that fits you best. Don’t worry about what other people think.

By: Iykyk
by: trolling   

No need to answer the OP is an obvious troll, no pnm would ever be like this

By: trolling
#4by:    

Theta is the bottom house because they are not in the machine. Before that it was GPhi for years because they were not in the machine and they admitted a black woman into their chapter.
Then like 5 years ago GPhi got a new house (the largest one on campus) and sold out and joined the machine.

By: Doobie
by: yall are ridiculous   

I can guarantee Theta is shedding no tears they are not in the Machine. They have a great house and all you folks who say they are bottom are ignorant. They vibe well with each other. No drama! Even they have a media influencer who has more followers than Kylan. Because she is not fake! They are just down to earth girls who do not give a crap what anyone thinks of them.

By: yall are ridiculous
by: Doobie   

I literally just said a fact and you got your feelings hurt Jesus Christ.

by: Not accurate   

Theta has consistently declined their invitations to join the Machine. Their Nationals will never allow it. They will never be a part of the Machine.

By: Not accurate
by: Doobie   

Ok?

by: Roxy   

Theta is big mad. They didn’t say anything about anything qualities of yours that actually matter and here you are arguing.

By: Roxy
#5by:    

Alpha Phi

By: Easy answer
by: This   

Zeta Tau Alpha

By: This
by: Wait   

The bottom house is really Pi Phi not Aphi or Zeta!

By: Wait
#6by:    

SK, theta, DZ, DG and G phi is top of bottom tier now

By: Nsdj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.