facebook

best philanthropies

by:    

strictly from a philanthropy point of view, which houses' charities did you like the best or connected more with? from the ones i went to, i felt the most connection with phi mu, ddd and theta, and i personally felt the least connection to gphi and kd's philanthropies. and i felt okay about agd. still loved the conversations i had in every single house eeek i'm so excited!!!

Posted By: e
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Omg same, i didn't really love Gphi's philo. My favs were Zta and Xo for suree

By: Yes
#2by:    

I could get behind any of them if I get a bid. I do love st. Jude’s and the Ronald McDonald house.

By: Good ?
by: Ok   

Same!

By: Ok
#3by:    

Food insecurity in Alabama is high compared to the rest of the nation so AGD’s philanthropy is very appropriate here. They’re my favorite philanthropy along with PM, XO, and ZTA

By: Bamaaa
#4by:    

I loved:

ADPi
Chi O
Tri Delt
Zeta
Alpha Phi
And Phi Mus

I don’t love DGs or GPhis.

The others I’m indifferent on.

By: Philanthropy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lmao   

Yeah screw blind people and empowering girls.

By: Lmao
#5by:    

How is nobody talking about AXO, i literally cried during their video! They were by far the best philanthropy for me, so important. I hope to come back to them.

By: axo
by: me   

Same!!

By: me
#6by:    

So many important ones. I personally connected with SK because Alzheimer's has affected my family. And I know so many people who have relatives with this.

By: Philanthropy
#7by:    

AGD's philanthropy helps young, old, all races, all locations, and especially in this economy. I felt they were most impactful as a whole. Also cried at AXO. Was least impressed by GPhi.

By: Do good
#8by:    

Philanthropy really?? Who cares?!?!?

By: Phill
#9by:    

Don’t get me wrong I loooooved chi o and phi mu but my fav out of all was kappas. I just feel like mental health is so relevant to our lives rn so it was really refreshing to talk about it tbh.

By: Pnm
#10by:    

Let me start by saying all philanthropies are such great causes and I can get behind all of them!

But for me personally I connected the most with the philanthropy of zeta because my mother passed away from breast cancer a few years ago. Cancer doesn't discriminate and anyone can get it... it's such a ruthless disease.

Also I thought Gphi's philo was now more important than ever, we have a criminal running for president who said things like "grab em by the p..." and our female (healthcare) rights stripped away because of him. Female empowerment is now so important and we need to show young girls that this is not the world we want them to grow up in. Ofcourse they can't push this narrative, but I think building strong and healthy women is a beautiful base as to show that we as women/girls can do anything we set our minds to!

By: why am I on greekrank lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.