facebook

uk student curious about rush '25

by:    

Hii I'm looking to study at ua in 2025 and I'm interested in rushing. I'm from the UK so all I know about sororities is from the movies lmao. Do sororities accept international students or is it only Americans (I never see foreigners in the tiktoks)? Also what do the ranks mean - what does being a top house mean and what's the difference between old and new row?? We don't have anything like this over here but if I get into bama I wanna rush!! Any advice is super appreciated thanks for your help :) xx

Posted By: international student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, houses will take international students! The first tip is not to take information from here seriously (regarding top houses etc). Anyone can get on this site and post, so most of it is inaccurate information.

By: yes
by: international student   

Ahh thanks!! It's hard to find good sources for Greek life cause no-one really knows about it over here but that's good to know x

By: international student
#2by:    

Will you be all 4 years at Alabama for a degree?

By: 4 years

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: international student   

yes, if I get in I'll be doing the full degree x

By: international student
#3by:    

Go to the ua panhellenic site and look at the recruitment information. This site is not a reliable source for truth.

By: 4 years
by: Yes   

Yes. This.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.