facebook

Are there any girls at top houses from out of state?

by:    

I grew up in Birmingham but i moved out of state a few years ago. I really want one of the top houses but im worried moving out of state will hurt me. Do I still have a chance? Should I have used my grandparents address for rush instead?

Posted By: jjxxx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No. They have people in all states. That is such a dumb myth.

By: Cc
#2by:    

It's not your address it's who you know. If you had not gone to high school in Bham, just putting down a Bham address wouldn't help.

By: connections
#3by:    

Of course there are. There are girls from everywhere in all sororities. Get off GR and go enjoy rush. Nothing to worry about.

By: NA
#4by:    

Yes but they’re not the ones who are on exec or running anything. They just fill out the rest of the pledge class

By: M
by: this   

yeah if you wanna join a top old row house from oos you can but get ready to feel left out and confused asf on bid day when everyone already knows each other. i still made friends and had fun but it was very cliquey

By: this
#5by:    

duhhh

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.