facebook

BamaMorgans a real asset

by:    

Honestlyas a complete outsider I just wanna say I truly feel like BamaMorgan has the opportunity to do to whichever house she gets what Kylan did for Zeta and bring awareness and a lot of girls the next year to want to be in that sorority because of her. Idk how these houses haven’t seen that.

Posted By: TikTokWatcher
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sadly, she's been blacklisted at some.

By: Blacklisted
#2by:    

She established herself last year as not a rule follower, strike one, and just in it for herself, strike 2. She's chasing sororities for clout because she's nothing without Bama rush, and she'll be back to nothing unless she can get her some letters, so desperation, strike 3.

By: strikes
#3by:    

Rushing as a sophomore is much harder, add a reputation on top of that and it’s hard to get a house. I hope she wasn’t rude to the girls last year because they will remember. A sophomore got into Phi Mu last year, but she was polished,respectful at the parties, and it showed. She is also is on TikTok.

By: Bamaaa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

those who think she's a real asset need to ask themselves these questions:
- if she's that eager to be in a sorority, why didn't she try to do COB? what makes her think it's "easier" to do COB? (as said on her live)
- have y'all seen her genuinely become good friends with different active sorority members this past year?
- if she does get into a house and gets appointed as a backroom girl, do you really think she'll be okay with it?
- has she taken the advice to clean her socials into consideration?
- why does she only put more effort and try to dress up differently during rush this time but not outside rush?

By: thoughts
#5by:    

Looking at her social footprint over the past year
, I would be concerned.
She has had multiple posts about conflict with professors , roommates and classmates . I would be thinking to my self what is going to happen if she has disagreement with one of the sisters or she doesn’t like the rules. She seems like a liability. And the brand promoting in every video is annoying.

By: Looking

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.