facebook

What about AOPi?

by: AO

I haven’t heard much about them but really liked their house today. Can someone tell me about them?

Posted By: AO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I agree   

they are a great house just not a top house as most of these folks want to talk about. Go where you want to be and feel the best at. Do not try to get into a house just because someone says they are top. You may be miserable there!

By: I agree
#2  by: Truth   

I have friends in AOPi and they are awesome.

Go where you’re feeling the vibes. The only wrong choice is making your decision based on what someone else says or thinks.

Rankings are so high school, but some people never grow up and then they stalk this site trying to make themselves feel relevant.

By: Truth
#3  by: Xyz    

Everyone I know in there is happy.

By: Xyz
#4  by: okay   

They are okay. Not great. Not bad. Fly under the radar.

By: okay
by: Yeah Aug 13, 2024 10:11:27 PM

I’d agree with that

By: Yeah
#5  by: JM   

bumping. Would love to hear more.

By: JM
#6  by: love them   

I love AOPi. They are highly underrated. They are southern and religious with a wild side. ADPi gets their leftovers. Not quite at the level of Dz or Gphi yet.

By: love them
by: HahaAug 14, 2024 11:02:24 AM

Haha what?! This is ridiculous. No one gets AOPis leftovers

By: Haha
by: HuhAug 14, 2024 2:06:17 PM

Adpi hater back at it again

By: Huh
#7  by: momma   

Aopi used to be middle tier right around the time aphi came to Bama. Then they just kinda dropped down. Maybe they’re coming back!

By: momma
#8  by: Baksbeu   

Sweet girls with decent grades and involvement

By: Baksbeu
#9  by: I liked them   

I liked them a lot too. I've heard the same about them being mid for a long while, then they were one of the last to get their new house, and around that same time APhi came on campus, so they had some off years. I'd bet they're coming back too. They're a top for me.

By: I liked them

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.